Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Pokemon Black

Posted By:
baby koala
baby koala
StarStarStar
Hi i was wondering if i can skip the 3rd and 4th gym and go to the 5th cuz my poekmon are on l.30 so i wanted to c if i could just skip those and go 2 the 5th gym and come back later

Love! Don't Hate! ;D

Pokemon Black

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
you have to go in order when fighting the gym leaders.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Pokemon Black

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Im just gonna ask 5 test question to anyone who's been posting in this forum page.I know all 5 answers.  If u get all right,you are officially a champion expert.  If u get 4/5,you're a top elite expert.  If u get 3/5,you're a top trainer.  If u get 2/5,you're a trainer that is still collecting badges.  If u get 1/5,you've started being a trainer.  If u get 0/5,you're a rookie.  Rules:  - you will only have at least one 5 min browsing time to go to Bulbapedia to answer 1 question.  - u only have 30 min to answer all five (time yourself)  - results will come on the next day of answering.  - questions are based on from Pokemon Diamomd to Pokemon White  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  -Start-  1. In Pokemon Diamond,what is the legendary's name?  2. Who is the Pokemon that can transform into different types?Name the 6 different types it can transform.How can u make it transform into the 6 different types?  3.In Pokemon Platinum (and Pearl & Diamond),what was team Galactic's goal and how do they want to succeed it?  4.Name the 2 un-legendary Pokemon that are exclusive to Black & name the 2 un-legendary Pokemon that are exclusive to White.  5.Why are each trainer's White Forest or Black City different?  -End-  Hope u knew ur facts!  -Gwen the 5 time champion

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Pokemon Black

Posted By:
Keldeo
Keldeo
StarStarStarStar
1. Dialga 2. Rotom. Forms: Wash, Fridge, Wash, Mower, Fan, Normal. Changed by going to different appliances in specific places, Rotom changes form in the Back of the mall in Route 9 in Black/White 3. To create a universe in the Cyrus's image, they use the red chain from the jewels from each of the beings (Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf) to create the Red Chain, thus awakening Dialga (Diamond), Palkia (Pearl), or both (Plantinum) the last one also accidently wakes up Giratina. 4. Gothita and Vullaby in Black, Solosis and Rufflet in White. 5. They are different because each place has only trainers encountered while in the Entralink then letting them teleport there and because of the times you trade through Wi-Fi (as far as I can tell) Well those are my answers and no you can't skip the gyms there is always something stopping you from doing so: a trainer another person or some other kind of obstacle or Pokemon.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

is the above user your friend?-moved

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Skittles or Nutella

latest videos