Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Pokemon

Posted By:
sam155
sam155
StarStar
.write everything you know about pokemon here

Pokemon

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
I ♥ Pokemon Its my favorite cartoons in my whole life♥ i watch every episodes of Pokemon because I ♥ Pokemon♥♥♥

Pokemon

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I know That smosh made a pokemon video called POkemon in real life (There are four of them)

Check out this thread on KW

Pokemon

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

I know That smosh made a pokemon video called POkemon in real life (There are four of them)
whatever! Pokemon is amazing cartoons♥ forever♥♥♥♥♥

Pokemon

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
It is! I was sharing something i knew about pokemon (Read the first post)

Check out this thread on KW

Pokemon

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Im just gonna ask 5 test question to anyone who's been posting in this forum page.I know all 5 answers.  If u get all right,you are officially a champion expert.  If u get 4/5,you're a top elite expert.  If u get 3/5,you're a top trainer.  If u get 2/5,you're a trainer that is still collecting badges.  If u get 1/5,you've started being a trainer.  If u get 0/5,you're a rookie.  Rules:  - you will only have at least one 5 min browsing time to go to Bulbapedia to answer 1 question.  - u only have 30 min to answer all five (time yourself)  - results will come on the next day of answering.  - questions are based on from Pokemon Diamomd to Pokemon White  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  -Start-  1. In Pokemon Diamond,what is the legendary's name?  2. Who is the Pokemon that can transform into different types?Name the 6 different types it can transform.How can u make it transform into the 6 different types?  3.In Pokemon Platinum (and Pearl & Diamond),what was team Galactic's goal and how do they want to succeed it?  4.Name the 2 un-legendary Pokemon that are exclusive to Black & name the 2 un-legendary Pokemon that are exclusive to White.  5.Why are each trainer's White Forest or Black City different?  -End-  Hope u knew ur facts!  -Gwen the 5 time champion

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Fave bands

Vans vs Converse-moved

latest videos