Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Most annoying thing situation in Minecraft?

Posted By:
AyooItsTatii
AyooItsTatii
StarStarStarStar
If you play Minecraft then obviously you think it's fun. But there has to be at least one situation you've been in or might be in soon that you find so annoying! So what's yours? Mine, the reason I'm posting this, I just came across. I found so many diamonds & then I fell in lava -_- I was so angry! haha

Good times & good vibes

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
The most annoying is either diamonds over lava, or creepers. Just, anything to do with creepers. 

Posted By:
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
StarStarStarStarStar

I'm so messed up yeah
I can't remember what I did tonight
But I just can't forget about you

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥" wrote:

Thank you for making an incredibly useful post. 

Posted By:
bnbb3
bnbb3
Star
Carry a bucket of water and pour on all lava nearby.  But also check for lava under the diamonds. If the is some there pour water on there too. For the creeper problem mine a ton of gravel until you have a ton of flint, kill a ton of chickens (good sorce of food), then craft a bow and a bunch of arrows. Kill the creeper before it gets to you (and explodes).

bob

Posted By:
Keldeo
Keldeo
StarStarStarStar
Most annoying thing: found a creeper while mining and the exit was about 50 blocks to the right and left after like 20 turns and i forgot to put torches on the way. Gave up tried attacking with my sword but I missed, it blew up, it defeated me and in the end He blew up the 10 diamond blocks around me.

Posted By:
pokemonfan88
pokemonfan88
StarStar
1. Although it mines blocks but diamond and emerald ore the fastest, gold is the poorest material in the game due to its durability is only up to 33. 2. My best friend created a "Herobrine Spawner" and it was foolproof. I made the spawner, but the company who made minecraft, excluding Notch, deleted it in the Pc/Mac update,1.4.2. and put "removed Herobrine" at the end of what was in da update. 3. Countless times, the Enderdragon went through obsidian and endstone, and when i place a cobblestone brick, he broke it whe i was making a shield barrier and he defeated me, and my diamond swords... gone and trapped in the end and I could not find my way back to the stronghold. 4. I made the Herobrine spawner when he was not removed, and the sun and moon went away, and time froze. 5.Poison

pokemonfan88

Posted By:
cornor_100LL
cornor_100LL
StarStarStarStar
1.So many endermans,creepers,zombies,and skeletons wants to go at my house 2.Flood when im mining 3.When im finished mining im going outside and a creeper jump scared me

Posted By:
Kennedybear
Kennedybear
StarStar
Haha I am a girl and addicted to minecraft....everyones just like "um mine crafts fro dudes"

Hahah

Posted By:
epix razor
epix razor
Star
I think that the most annoying in minecraft would be when you really want to go get diamonds or BUTTER, but there are always creepers and skeletons. I dont mind zombies much. I love BUTTER but I cant get when 5 creepers are next to it.

The Epic Gamer.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

which musical instrumdnt is the coolest

im alittle bit overweight and i cant fint ...

Cousin's getting married?

how much time it takes you to get ready

Nirvana

which musical instrumdnt is the coolest

latest videos