Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Looking for foreign male/ditto pokemon

Posted By:
kage bunshin no jutsu
kage bunshin no jutsu
StarStarStarStar
Alright so Im going to try to get a shiny tepig. Shiny Emboar just looks amazing, so Im going to need some help. I live in the U.S. and Im going to use the Masuda Method. This means I need to breed either a foreign male pokemon thats in the same egg group as emboar or a foreign ditto. It needs to be 5th gen. If you have one that you are willing to trade, I'd be happy to negotiate. My only thing is no crazy requests and I would like a legit but if its foreign and its good to go then im fine with it. So if you've read and want to offer then go ahead and post. If we can agree, I'll send my FC and we'll trade.

Looking for foreign male/ditto pokemon

Posted By:
Keldeo
Keldeo
StarStarStarStar
I have a Dewott (I think, if not Oshawott) from Japan. Both in the same egg group so apparently they can breed. It is Male. Okay? I think Level 20. In return I can have any Pokemon from a previous Generation ( from swarms or anywhere else) I'm Done.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

latest videos