Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Animal Crossing: Wild World bell making tips/tricks

Posted By:
Visual Aid
Visual Aid
StarStarStarStar
I'm going to tell you a few ways to get bells easily In WW. Hoarding: When you find items store them in your house and sell them when you think you have enough. Fishing: Buy a fishing pole from Tom Nook and catch fish. This can earn you bells quickly if catch big fish. Bug Catching: This one is kind of hard because the bugs move fast and you can't move while swinging the net. If you catch a decent amount of bugs or a few rare bugs, you can make decent profit. Trading: Trade with other people over wi-fi for expensive items/furniture. Some of them can be sold at a high price. (there are other methods but these are the ones I know, hope this helps pay off your mortgage.)

That moment when everyone thinks you left and they start talking bad about you, so you just sit there like ._.

I can be a very anxious person...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

latest videos