Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Does anybody know Slender?

Posted By:
MrAwesome313
MrAwesome313
Star
Slender Man??

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Just heard of it .... never played it

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Posted By:
TrueGamer99
TrueGamer99
Star
I don't know if this helps, but follow the dirt pathway. Slenderman will most likely not be on that path, but in buildings. If you find him, turn around. These aren't very good tips, I know, I get them from the original Slender.

What do you mean 'get a life'? I'm a gamer, I have many lives!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
i have heard of slender but i don't really know the story.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
I hate Slender man. I'm paranoid, thanks to the game. I saw him once. NOT KIDDING! I SWEAR! I was looking out the window while going home once and in between the trees, RIGHT THERE, was a white face, well, he doesn't really have a face, but a white head. NOW HE'S GOING TO HAUNT ME UNTIL I DIE. SOMEONE HELP ME. I hate the game and I hate slender man. Here's some tips for the game: rule 1 for all horror games: do not *repeat* DO NOT TURN AROUND. IF YOU DO, BAM, THERE IT IS. Rule 2 for Slender: The breathing heavily means nothing, except if they breathe heavily for too long, then you slow down. So only run when you see Slender Man. Rule 3 for slender: WHY THE HECK DID YOU GO INTO HIS FOREST IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! That's all I have. THANK YOU AND STAY AWESOME!!

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"yaverleaf11" wrote:

I hate Slender man. I'm paranoid, thanks to the game. I saw him once. NOT KIDDING! I SWEAR! I was looking out the window while going home once and in between the trees, RIGHT THERE, was a white face, well, he doesn't really have a face, but a white head. NOW HE'S GOING TO HAUNT ME UNTIL I DIE. SOMEONE HELP ME. I hate the game and I hate slender man. Here's some tips for the game: rule 1 for all horror games: do not *repeat* DO NOT TURN AROUND. IF YOU DO, BAM, THERE IT IS. Rule 2 for Slender: The breathing heavily means nothing, except if they breathe heavily for too long, then you slow down. So only run when you see Slender Man. Rule 3 for slender: WHY THE HECK DID YOU GO INTO HIS FOREST IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! That's all I have. THANK YOU AND STAY AWESOME!!

You cant see Slenderman, its fiction, made up from a internet forum website.
Your being paranoid.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar

"yaverleaf11" wrote:

OMG THIS 

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
I know Slender Man, but I have not tried playing the game yet, that's why I'm searching that in the web. smile

Posted By:
Minibuscus :D Lock
Minibuscus :D
StarStarStar
I Could Give The Rules To Beating Slender : The 8 Pages

Rule 1: DON'T LOOK BACK! as long as you don't look back he will rarely be infront of you

Rule 2: Take Short Bursts Of Run! you have a limited ammount of stamina! use it wisely!

Rule 3: Play Unfitting Music! it normally helps XD

( )
|  |
|  |
 _                               Have Scary Fun! Like If Helped! also search for the notes! if your new go look at a walkthrough smile

Posted By:
Minibuscus :D Lock
Minibuscus :D
StarStarStar
Slenderman lives in your closet? darn i bet you ain't getting your toys anytime soon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Name your top 5 bands.

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

latest videos