Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

who says cheerleaders are shallow?

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
When people think of cheerleaders they think mean nasty girls who only care about themselves, which in many cases isn't true. I just wanted to bring this point up because I was reading the news before I went to sleep and I came across an article I thought I would like to share for those who think ALL cheerleaders are shallow. The coach of the NFL football team the Colts has cancer to the cheer team raised 22,670 dollars for cancer research and two girls on the team even shaved their heads to support their coach. (if you don't believe me you can look it up) I just wanted to wash out this idea that ALL cheerleaders are bad, which isn't true. This past weekend I spent almost 300 dollars of my own money buying toys for toys for tots and much needed clothes for the kids. Just cause the movies and tv shows, show cheerleaders as nasty people don't mean the cheerleaders in real life are.  

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
No one says that.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
COOL BOYZ BAND 2
COOL BOYZ BAND 2
Star
cheerleading is is not a sport

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
i didn't say they were shallow
and if anyone did uhm
did you ever try to swim in one or whatever
silly persons

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
mrs. to good
mrs. to good
Star
how is cheerleading not a sport

nique

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

We the Kidz

O_o

O_o

latest videos