Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

Stereotype Buster: Stupid Cheerleaders

Posted By:
Skullylicious
Skullylicious
StarStarStar
It's a well known stereotype that cheerleaders are stupid. All stereotypes are based somewhat in fact. The reason for this stereotype is this:

"R-O-W-D-I-E, that's the way we spell rowdy, rowdy. Let's get rowdy. Get ROW-DY!" 

It's a fun cheer, lots of clapping and motions. But the reason people think cheerleaders are stupid is:  R-O-W-D-I-E. Rowdy is spelled R-O-W-D-Y. Another reason is: Some of them ARE. No offense to all of you non-stupid cheerleaders, like Ally, Taylor, Abbly, Charlotte, Grace, Beth, Carson, myself, and many more. What do you think of this reason? You may not know that cheer, but I've done it many times. Do you think that my above opinions are accurate?

Ten Facts About You!
1.You're reading this
2.You're thinking that doesn't count
4.You didn't realize I skipped 3
5.You're looking back
7.You didn't realize I skipped 6
8.You're wondering how you could be fooled by the same trick twice
9.You're smiling
10.You're still reading
12.You're realizing there were only supposed to be
10.Look back. Think. smile

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
let me just say. I am a sophomore in highschool. i play softball. and i do not think that your above reasoning is accurate. in fact i had no idea that you spelled "rowdy" any different from normal, just because it was never worth my time or effort to even care about what the cheerleaders are doing. In truth i know some decently nice cheerleaders, but unfortuanetly many of them live up to the status quo of just being what they are portrayed to be. bratty and self-obsessed. also not the brightest light bulb. One reason softball players dont like cheerleaders is because we dont think cheer is an actual sport, unlike softball. and cheerleaders seem to always have the loudest and most annoying mouths in the whole school. and they steal boys. This is not pointed to anyone in particular, its not meant to offend anybody, thats just what ive experienced with more cheer leaders than vice versa.

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

Posted By:
Skullylicious
Skullylicious
StarStarStar
It IS a sport. Very few of them live up to those standards. You have a really bad attitude. Did you know?

Ten Facts About You!
1.You're reading this
2.You're thinking that doesn't count
4.You didn't realize I skipped 3
5.You're looking back
7.You didn't realize I skipped 6
8.You're wondering how you could be fooled by the same trick twice
9.You're smiling
10.You're still reading
12.You're realizing there were only supposed to be
10.Look back. Think. smile

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"Skullylicious" wrote:

It IS a sport. Very few of them live up to those standards. You have a really bad attitude. Did you know?
very few of them, what? do you kow every single cheerleader? like i said, "in my experience" it's been like that. and please, tell me how it is a sport. because the cheerleaders at my school, most of them cant even do a cart wheel. and no i dont have a bad attitude at all. i actually felt like i was fairly calm and straightforward with my response, i was just telling you how it is here.

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Skullylicious" wrote:

^^^ 

Posted By:
Desiree_loves_you
Desiree_loves_you
Star
first off... cheerleaders arent stupid, they know a lot.. i am a cheerleader and i have above a 90 in all my classes, cheerleaders come in all different ways, I have been cheering since i was in 2nd grade and now i am head cheerleader, i can do back bends, back walk overs, back handsprings and a lot more

Desiree

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Has it not ever occurred to you that maybe they prefer to spell it that way?

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Is "R-O-W-D-I-E, that's the way we spell rowdy, rowdy. Let's get rowdy. Get ROW-DY!" an actual cheer? Because I can see why they used an e. Because it rhymes with rowdy. If you used a y, it wouldn't rhyme. Why is it that I'm a guy and I noticed this? o_O

Posted By:
-TheOnlyOne-
-TheOnlyOne-
StarStarStar
Lol I like how you said "Stupid Cheerleaders" 
I hate cheerleading, it's the worst thing ever.
After I did cheerleading... I'm just eating chips, crying to drama movies, playing video games like a bum xD Who cares anyway. I think it is a sport... That's what a lot of people say.

Wooo.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Its a never ending game!

in which age would u marry?

write any kw members name

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Do You Go Tanning?

latest videos