Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I think cheerleading is not only for girls btu for boys too.I think about cheerleading is that you have ponmponms  to cheer with and everything too.That's why I like cherrleading.I think it is a sport to you loosen up a little bit and you do cherrs and everything and cheer for people I use to do it with my friends it was fun but we stop.Now I am going to do a cheer. peanutbuttter rececup i bet you up bang bang choo train you mess with me i bet you up. smile Wink

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

There's WAY more to cheerleading than cheers and cheering for people O.o It's more like a mixture of dance and gymnastics! You have to be really really flexible too!

My Art

Posted By:

Default girl

I Cheerlead And Dance

If I Had To Choose Between Breathing And Loving You I Would Use My Last Breath To Say I Love You

Posted By:

Thumb

excellent

ADITYA

Posted By:

Thumb

EXCELLENT

ADITYA

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I love cheerleading and dancing Angel

Posted By:

Thumb

excellent

ADITYA

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i LOVE to do cheer leading every now and then i love cheerleading i do it in school tooo
awseomee
   :::Katie:::

:::Katie:::

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I love cheerleaders

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

cheer is for boys and girls not just for girls ggosh lee learnn people its cool i am good at it

jolee mcdaniel

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity