Kw-halloween-logo-small

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

do you think cheerleading is a sport????-moved

Posted By:
pistachio45
pistachio45
StarStarStar
Honestly i dont think cheerleading is a sport all you do is flips and junk . I personally dont really like cheerleading im not up for all that "  OKAY LETS GO!!!!!!" No ma'am   OKAY some of you guys arent really understanding where im coming from obviously i was wrong about cheerleading now i realize that it is a sport and i guess i didnt think it was because i was talking about school cheerleading so im sorry if i made that out wrong   Frustrated

SeXy RaInBoW JuMpEr :{D

Posted By:
sweetpeadoodaa
sweetpeadoodaa
StarStarStarStar
Cheerleading is a sport. Its an active activity so therefore, it is a sport.

I don't really know what to put here

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Wrong section
But anyways it totally is a sport.
We put more effort into tumbling (which is gymnastics), balance, endurance, strength training, etc than your average sports player. Our lives consist of weight lifting, because you have to be able to lift hundreds of pounds, running marathons (you have to have endurance to make it through a song), balance exercises and yoga (you need to be able to stand for hours on one foot, one hand, etc), and spend just as much time in the gym as gymnasts, learning the proper way to do flips and tricks YOU could only DREAM of. We work hard. It's not just cheers and flips and pretty bows. Take a routine in our shoes before you judge us enough to say we're not doing a sport.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
pistachio45
pistachio45
StarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Wrong section

But anyways it totally is a sport.

We put more effort into tumbling (which is gymnastics), balance, endurance, strength training, etc than your average sports player. Our lives consist of weight lifting, because you have to be able to lift hundreds of pounds, running marathons (you have to have endurance to make it through a song), balance exercises and yoga (you need to be able to stand for hours on one foot, one hand, etc), and spend just as much time in the gym as gymnasts, learning the proper way to do flips and tricks YOU could only DREAM of. We work hard. It's not just cheers and flips and pretty bows. Take a routine in our shoes before you judge us enough to say we're not doing a sport.
 WELL EXCUSE ME FOR NOT KNOW HOW HARD LIFE IS FOR A CHEERLEADER!!!! 

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes.
You need really good strength and balance, and you basically need to be a good gymnast.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
pistachio45
pistachio45
StarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Yes.

You need really good strength and balance, and you basically need to be a good gymnast.
 TRUE!!!!

Posted By:
blinkier
blinkier
StarStarStarStar
Yes

Love is a Amazing thing

Posted By:
staay_strongeer_2473692 Lock
staay_strongeer_2473692
Star
I completely agree , if cheerleading was 'flips &&' junk' it wouldn't be a sport . but cheerleading is not just flips and junk . not at all.

Posted By:
Deflopy
Deflopy
Star
Well, how big is football,baseball,softball,soccer,Frisbee,volleyball,tennis ball,hockey puck,table tennis ball,  compared to a person. WAY BIGGER RIGHT. Yeah we lift them up by our selfs. now how easy is that compared to picking up a ball by your self easy right. now sports work on muccle build up right i have a lot of core, shin, and back muscle for my age. Personally, i think track cheer, swimming, biking, boxing, trampoling, anddanceing, and marial arts art sports not throwing a ball and running  

Posted By:
Expect_Us Lock
Expect_Us
Star
Depends on what cheerleading you are talking about,if you are talking bout the cheerleading that happens in elementary school then no,that is just waving around pom poms and yelling stuff,but pro cheerleading is a sport,because its kinda like a mix of gymnastics and dancing,and both of those are sports.

We are Anonymous,We are legion,We do not forgive,We do not forget,Expect_Us

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos