Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

How Do You Do A Split?

Posted By:
minihappyz
minihappyz
StarStarStarStar
I heard that there are some exercises that you have to do every day to be able to do a split and I wanna know if anyone knows about about it. My brother can do a split and he never did gymnastics or cheerleading or anything in that category. ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!

Silence is the greatest sound of all.

You are always stronger than you believe

How Do You Do A Split?

Posted By:
-4Ever-sKs-Cheer-
-4Ever-sKs-Cheer-
StarStar
Yeah, there are many ways to do a split. A friend I use to be close to helped me with doing exercises to help improve my splits. 
For left and right splits. Put one leg on your bed and leave the other on the floor and basically stretch like that and try to do that about everyday for about 5 mins for each leg. Will help and you'll have your splits in 2 weeks, depends on how much you do the stretch. And no you won't see results the first day. 

We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.

-Max de Pree

How Do You Do A Split?

Posted By:
daisy7rox
daisy7rox
StarStarStar
Yeah I need to know as well, some days im like 5cm from the ground, others im like 10-20cm.

I'm Here :P

game on

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

Nightcore

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos