Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

My cheer team

Posted By:
SuperDiamond
SuperDiamond
StarStarStar
At my school,half of my friends are on the team and I am one of them. For jumps if am in the second last row which it sucks but for are lifting,My group is in the front doing thigh stand and others are doing double bases. I know why we are doing easy. Let's just say it is personal. Okay? So we are performing at the winter concert at my school and another one. I say it is the assembly that is coming up. Not Remembrance Day one. Choir is performing and some classes. I am in choir though. High part to be honest. Getting to the topic, we are practicing are routine and we are not finish yet. Love the song and next thing we are working on is our dance.  Angel

Superdiamond

My cheer team

Posted By:
smiggle0890
smiggle0890
StarStarStar
Oh Kool. I use to be in a cheer group of four. our group was named the twilights. some of our cheers were, You can go to london, u can go to paris, anywhere you go youll still be the baddest. and were the best and were not faking were guna turn u into bacon

(m.j.t)$

My cheer team

Posted By:
alicet
alicet
StarStarStar
That's great! My daughter also participates in cheerleading programs with her team of Boys & Girls Club Of Central Texas. 

Boys And Girls Clubs of Central Texas

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

Words that start with C.

latest videos