Back left
Back right

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Cheerleaders might just "hype up the team", but it still deserves to be called a sport. They're throwing each other in the air, performing possibly dangerous stunts, not even mentioning that they have to wear those skimpy outfits in freezing weather. 

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Solemn_Angel" wrote:

Not always. For the most part, cheerleaders just hype up their team. If they do, it's just for fun.

Theres actually a whole season dedicated for competitive cheer so your point is invalid

Minion Love

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"BeautifulBelle" wrote:

Cheerleaders might just "hype up the team", but it still deserves to be called a sport. They're throwing each other in the air, performing possibly dangerous stunts, not even mentioning that they have to wear those skimpy outfits in freezing weather. 
And also, my sister got a severe head injury and a sprained neck while doing a stunt. That's more injured than i've seen a basketball player get.

A girl without an education can end up in poverty with HIV, a family of her own by the time she is 15. 
Give a girl an education, and she will get a job. Use that money to buy a cow, sell the milk and start a business. Show her power and she'll be appointed to government. Soon, she will provide clean water for everyone.

I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Since it has activity in it, yes

Don't h8, bc I'm gr8, m8 Wink

Zara Larsson's biggest fan!!!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Of COURSE it's a sport. Cheerleaders need to do more than wave pom-poms and yell letters. You need to be flexible and strong. You need to be able to bend your body in ways most people can't. You need to be able to hold up 100 pound girls for minutes at a time. 

The world is horrible. I want to live in unicorn land and dance on rainbows.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

I am a cheerleader and I know after practice my body would tell you it is a grueling sport because it aches.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

​i think so cz it includes body movement

WOAH...there y reading did? cz u love me lol jk

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I've never been one but they look like they get a good workout doing it.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity