Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

cheerleaders......

Posted By:
portercheergal3 Lock
portercheergal3
StarStarStarStar
aren''t always what they seem. yeah some r 2 preppy, while others r like regular people. what i see, some people just judge them bye their looks and what they think cheerleaders say.

a heart is not a play thing, a heart is not a toy, if you want it broken then just give it to a boy

cheerleaders......

Posted By:
gwathie-l Lock
gwathie-l
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree. People see SOMExnbspx cheerleaders being really preppy, and they get the ideaxnbspxxnbspxthat all cheerleaders are like that. I don''t believe that, because everyone''s different, but I can''t change other people''s feelings toward it.

--------------------------
ipinkypromise

cheerleaders......

Posted By:
~_~Princess~_~-l Lock
~_~Princess~_~-l
StarStarStarStar
I don''t judge cheerleaders, I used to be one, and lemme tell you, I''m the farthest from preppy lol

---*.::.*::.::*.::.*::.::*.::.*---

|-Seasons are Changing and Waves are Crashing and Stars are Falling - All for Us...

cheerleaders......

Posted By:
portercheergal3 Lock
portercheergal3
StarStarStarStar
some ppl don''t understand cheerleaders.

a heart is not a play thing, a heart is not a toy, if you want it broken then just give it to a boy

cheerleaders......

Posted By:
redcheer13-l Lock
redcheer13-l
StarStarStarStar
heck yes!! im a cheerleader and all the preppy peeps dont talk to me outside of practice. i hate preps xno offense ne1)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hey everybody. My name is Ronny but I''d prefer you call me Phil. I have one other account, She_Is_My_Sin, for when I''m feeling kinda weird. So, if you see them talking to you instead of me, dont freak. It''s still Phil.

---Tell me you love me just one... more... time...---

"After all this has passed
I still will remain.
After I''ve cried my last
There''ll be beauty from pain.
Though it won''t be today,
Someday I''ll hope again
And there''ll be beauty from pain"

Hey, it''s not my fault your god put my brain in the wrong body. - TG: We''re everywhere

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Mom or Dad?

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Mom or Dad?

What are you wearing right now?

Mom or Dad?

speak about the above user

latest videos