Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

Show me your CHEERLEADING CHEERS

Posted By:
qt-nique12_899733 Lock
qt-nique12_899733
Star
her is my fav one

Brick Wall Waterfall U Think You Got It All But U Don''t I Do So Boom Wit That Attitude Pace Punch Captain Crunch I Got Sumthin U Can''t Touch Bang Bang Choo Choo Train Wind Me Up While I Do Mt Thang Reeses Pizzas 7UP Mess With me I''ll Mess You Up Elbow Elbow Wrist Wrist Cry Now Girl U Just Got Dissed!!!!!                  

yo gurl,zonnique

Posted By:
omg_a_princess_984444 Lock
omg_a_princess_984444
StarStar
here we come a truckin in cho cho cho cho bet u wonder where we been cho cho cho cho we got music in our feet cho cho cho cho we got the team that cant be bet cho cho cho cho Ohh shake it ohh but dont u break it one more time!

**RiDE iT OUT**

Posted By:
Aquafairy12_1023365 Lock
Aquafairy12_1023365
StarStar
It''s short but good. Here it is: Gold is color, Rams is the name. Spirit is the reason, we''re gonna win this game. I know I didn''t hear you, scream louder. Scream till you ear hurts, shout with power!
We know you got some spirit, let it all out. Get up from your behind, don''t you dare slouch.
I know that we''re winning this awesome game, the other team is filled with shame.
Soooooooo Gold is the color, Rams is the name. Spirit is the reason, We''re gonna win this GAME!

That''s about it. If you want ya''ll can copy and change the names. For example you can change gold and put the color of your team. You can change Rams and put the name of your team.

Posted By:
poprock111
poprock111
StarStarStarStar
here is a couple of cheers. I changed the original ( the first 1) cuz I think it is stupid.

roll over, step aside

we''ve got it

(teams name) pride

and my version

roll over, step aside

we''ll survive on

(team''s name) pride.

here is anotha 1 that I made up:

We''re here, we''re keen

to represent our team

we are Cedars Cheerleaders (cedars is my old teams name--really boring isn''t it)

we''re number one.

here is 1 me & my bff made up to tease this american gal we know lolz!!!!

A-W-E....S-O-M-E.

AWSOME AWSOME

TOTALLY!!!!!

hope u like them, they r short but cool!!!

I didn''t ask to be princess but if the crown fits...................

92% of girlz would die if Zac Efron said it wasn''t cool to breathe.the otha 8% of girlz would be left on the floor laughing there heads off. post this on your siggy if u would be 1 out of that 8% laughing.

XXStephXX

Posted By:
azcheergirl1
azcheergirl1
Star
Here''s the cheer from my team last year :

K and K theres no one better our reign begins now and forever champions!!

Posted By:
Ratlover30
Ratlover30
StarStarStar
okay i have one its short but cool 1. We got spirit yeah we got spirt S-P-I-R-I-T SPIRIT lets hear it! what kind of spirit are we talkin about it dynamite spirit that knocks you out!

♥Rats:dont judge them on what they eat,dont judge them on their history,dont judge them on their homes. But judge them on their sweetness cleverness and unharmfullness♥

Don''t make someone your everything because when they are gone you have nothing ♥

Posted By:
bridget_bumblebee Lock
bridget_bumblebee
StarStarStar
I said burr! It's cold in here! There must be some *team name* in the at-mosphere! I said, oh-ee-oh-ee-oh, ice, ice, ice, oh-ee-oh-ee-oh, ice, ice, ice, here we go now! We will, we will, rock you! We will, we will, rock you! The *team name* are here, we're somethin' to fear, ya better watch out or we'll knock you out! Sayin' we will, we will, rock you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Your friends will wipe your tears after a boy rejects you. My friends will go up to him and say "It''s because you''re gay, isn''t it?

~*Tricia*~
i lov corey!!

Posted By:
savestheday_22 Lock
savestheday_22
StarStarStar
so i am not a cheerleader, but this happens to be one of my fav. that our cheerleaders do.. or more one of the only ones i have heard. (i am in the pep band so i dont hear them) 1 we are the (team name) 2 just a little bit louder 3 we still can't here you 4 - 3 - 2 - we're number 1 (then repeat) .. and as they are doing this if i remember right they are kinda running in place?

Posted By:
poprock111
poprock111
StarStarStarStar
here is 2 more of my faves 1. (team name) is what? DYNAMITE! (team name) is what? DYNAMITE! (team name) is tick,tick,tick,tick,tick,tick,tick BOOM! DYNAMITE!! then repeat that! 2. HERE THEY COME! Here comes the TIGERS!! Yeah, Here comes the TIGERS!! from the T to the I to the G E-R-S TIGERS!!! GO TIGERS! YEAH, WE SAID GO TIGERS! GO, GO GO TIGERS! Tigers, Yeah, they're number 1! they know how to do it! YEAH they know you roll YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! GO TIGERS! *do a hurkey* YAAAAAAAYY! well, they are 2 more of my faves! For the 2nd one...it can be any team with a name 6 letters long!

I didn''t ask to be princess but if the crown fits...................

92% of girlz would die if Zac Efron said it wasn''t cool to breathe.the otha 8% of girlz would be left on the floor laughing there heads off. post this on your siggy if u would be 1 out of that 8% laughing.

XXStephXX

Posted By:
ms.brooklyn
ms.brooklyn
Star
Text for Red i like that one..i kno the whole thang

chris brown is my man!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite metal bands?

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos