Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

Tryout Tips??????

Posted By:
Cheer_Babe4eva-l Lock
Cheer_Babe4eva-l
Star
hey all you cheer gurls!!!
I need some major help!
Ive been cheering on a Marine Corp football team for the last year and I have finally decided to take the leap to tryout for High School
Do you guys have any tips for me????
Thanks a Bunch

If it''s in your heart it''s in your spirit

Tryout Tips??????

Posted By:
redcheer13-l Lock
redcheer13-l
StarStarStarStar
hey!!!
im a jr high cheerleader this year nd goin to try out 4 high school next year. i have a few tips that my jv cheerleader friends told me...

* Stretch-b4 and at tryouts stretch like mad so you dont hurt yourself.
* Practice-go over your material b4 tryouts so u dont 4get ur material. that happend to my friend but she still made it
* Get Together-this is optional. what u do is get together with the other try-outees and go over the material together so u can get used to cheering with them and in front of other people
* And now for the most important rule of all... RELAX AND HAVE FUN!! you have a better chance of bombin if you are uptight and tense. and the judges may think that you wont be a good cheerleader if u cant even relax in front of them, much less a crowd of 250 people at a football game. nd plus you''ll have more fun that way! cheerleading is meant to be fun, so have some!

hope that helped. you dont have to heed advice from a 13 year old if you dont want to, but all of that came from my jv friends.

Good Luck!! Break a leg!!(not really!!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hey everybody. My name is Ronny but I''d prefer you call me Phil. I have one other account, She_Is_My_Sin, for when I''m feeling kinda weird. So, if you see them talking to you instead of me, dont freak. It''s still Phil.

---Tell me you love me just one... more... time...---

"After all this has passed
I still will remain.
After I''ve cried my last
There''ll be beauty from pain.
Though it won''t be today,
Someday I''ll hope again
And there''ll be beauty from pain"

Hey, it''s not my fault your god put my brain in the wrong body. - TG: We''re everywhere

Tryout Tips??????

Posted By:
Element_Of_Fire-l Lock
Element_Of_Fire-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 6/28/2005 9:00:37 PM
Author:
hey!!!
im a jr high cheerleader this year nd goin to try out 4 high school next year. i have a few tips that my jv cheerleader friends told me...

* Stretch-b4 and at tryouts stretch like mad so you dont hurt yourself.
* Practice-go over your material b4 tryouts so u dont 4get ur material. that happend to my friend but she still made it
* Get Together-this is optional. what u do is get together with the other try-outees and go over the material together so u can get used to cheering with them and in front of other people
* And now for the most important rule of all... RELAX AND HAVE FUN!! you have a better chance of bombin if you are uptight and tense. and the judges may think that you wont be a good cheerleader if u cant even relax in front of them, much less a crowd of 250 people at a football game. nd plus you''ll have more fun that way! cheerleading is meant to be fun, so have some!

hope that helped. you dont have to heed advice from a 13 year old if you dont want to, but all of that came from my jv friends.

Good Luck!! Break a leg!!(not really!!)

Oh yeah...I have never tried out for Cheer but I have tried out for Dance, but anyways..the number one rule is to smile.

------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:
..::Voted Most Loved User by KidzWorld::..
..::"THE Kidworld Idol"::..

PATE MEMBER

SPAM TRIO ShAlL rUlE tHe EaRtH wItH gRaPpLeS aNd PoPcOrN!

..:DazedPAM TRIO''S NATIONAL ANTHEM::..
The fun never ends!
When u spam with your friends!
Lets spam all day!
All sadness will go away!
When u spam, u have fun!
Are spamming is never done!
So, lets Spam spam spam!
Would u like some ham?

xWritten by Stepheh)
x"`

Tryout Tips??????

Posted By:
Tween_Cheer_29 Lock
Tween_Cheer_29
StarStarStar
Hey!I am a junior high cheerleader and I have ALOT of advice you can use.O.K., If you are doing a cheer, these are the things your should do.

*Smile.
*Be Loud.
*Be Sharp.
*Be Happy.

And If you have to tumble this is what you should do.

*Stretch Good.
*Clear your mind and don''t worry about what could happen.
*Wipe your hands on your shorts if you have been sweating.
*Smile.
If you are doing jumps you should:

*Stretch ALOT ALOT ALOT!
*Smile
*Be sharp.
*Don''t lean over in your jumps.

And if you are doing a dance it is pretty much everything you do in a cheer.Don''t get adgetated if the judges make you do a group cheer a million times.That is what they have to do so that they can see everybody and everything that is happening.Don''t talk to your buddies anytime during the try-outs and don''t laugh at anybody if they mess up.Just think about what YOU are doing and do it.If you mess up don''t stop just keep on going.It will be fine.Well, after the try-outs tell me how ya did.And tell me if ya made it.Glad to help.

Tryout Tips??????

Posted By:
danieboo Lock
danieboo
StarStarStar
hey I am a jr.high cheerleader and an all-star compettion cheerleader so I have alot of good tips for you!

The #1 Rule to cheer leading is nomatter what always smile and have fun!Here are some tips!

*You dont want to practice too much but do prctice to make sure you know your material...or just practice untill you frrl confident and ready to show those judges what you can do..

*Always be sharp..just dont like look like a robot or anything like that..lol

*usually when your trying out for a school team they like small cute facials

oh and dont have giggly arms...either keep then tight by your sides or cuff your butt with them..it makes everything look alot cleaner!

~Thats all I can think of at the moment but if I think of anything else I will be sure to fill you in and please tell me how your tryouts go and If you make it!
Hope I helped!

.:*DaNiE bOo*:.

(`''

Tryout Tips??????

Posted By:
danieboo Lock
danieboo
StarStarStar
***oh and make sure you always stretch REALLY good!!!!!

.:*DaNiE bOo*:.

(`''

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Name the last thing you ate.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?