Thumb
Lock
CHEERLEANDER.... I LOVEE TWEEE CHEERR Love

twerk sum gurl

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
In my opinion it sucks and it's sooooooooo annoying!  AnnoyedI wouldn't waste my life cheering for others and hanging out with girly girls.It's not me.

I AM CHOCO.LUV AND I APROVE OF THIS FORUM POST!
OHHHHHHHH!

THIS FORUM IS CERTIFIED AWESOME! DON'T BELEIVE ME, CHECK OUT THE STAMP!

OH YEAH!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"choco.luv" wrote:

In my opinion it sucks and it's sooooooooo annoying!  AnnoyedI wouldn't waste my life cheering for others and hanging out with girly girls.It's not me.
There are two types of cheerleading. comp and rec cheerleading, what you are describing is rec cheerleading while comp is more stunt and dance bases rather than cheer. and not all cheerleaders are girly that is just a stereotype planted by tv and movies. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I LOVE OUR HELLO CHEER

his mud buddy

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I love going stunts! 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

i've heard alot of things about cheerleading .some good others horrible .but personally i dont like it or hate it, it hasnt done anything to me .its just kind of a sport .cheerleading can be for you if u choose to cheerlead if u dont its fine no one should judge u. its not only for snobs btw

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

that's not nice to say i do cheer leading and im not a girly u are a mean if u say we are girly if your a cheerleader your awesome

im a big fan

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
im a good cheerleading it get my to do ative thing  smile

i

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

cheerleading if for wimpusses

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

exactly! it doesnt matter what you guys say! it's choco's opinion. we all are different. if she doesnt like it, let her not like it, does it matter really?

Jeffery and Darrel

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity