Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

MixPod Site Shut Down

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481
The MixPod site has shut down. Now, I don't have my music playlist. Do we need to find a new site for music?


MixPod Site Shut Down

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 355
Yeah maybe so but the site said It is temporary though


I love her.


MixPod Site Shut Down

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Yeah maybe so but the site said It is temporary though
But they said, 'The time has come to shut down MidPod.' Meaning they may have to shut it down. They would say if it was temporary or not.


MixPod Site Shut Down

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 355

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Yeah maybe so but the site said It is temporary though But they said, 'The time has come to shut down MidPod.' Meaning they may have to shut it down. They would say if it was temporary or not.

They e-######  me about what I said soo..


I love her.


MixPod Site Shut Down

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

The MixPod site has shut down. Now, I don't have my music playlist. Do we need to find a new site for music?
Aww that's sad! Mixpods were awesome!
I think the admins will probably try look for a new, similar one. 


MixPod Site Shut Down

Posted By:
;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies.
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 401
oh dang how i can't annoy nicole with my music ;c

This is what makes us girls,
We all look for heaven and we put our love first.
Somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse,

Don't cry about it, don't cry about it.


MixPod Site Shut Down

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

The MixPod site has shut down. Now, I don't have my music playlist. Do we need to find a new site for music? Aww that's sad! Mixpods were awesome!
I think the admins will probably try look for a new, similar one. 

Hopefully


MixPod Site Shut Down

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 514
Why is it?? Frown

Shimmer here! smile


MixPod Site Shut Down

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4481

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

Why is it?? Frown
  No idea.. -_-'


play online games

latest forum posts

Name your favorite places to eat out at,!

What was the last thing you ate?

Name your favorite places to eat out at,!

Name your favorite places to eat out at,!

What was the last thing you ate?

Name your favorite places to eat out at,!

latest videos