Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
dustdevil
dustdevil
Member since:
November, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
i think that it is awesome that chat never is close from now on out. if you think its a good idea you should let me know.

DUSTDEVIL


New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 552
It is amazing that my friends chat me!

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya


New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
sana4202661 Lock
sana4202661
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2015
Yayyyyyyyyyy!


New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
Jesse
Jesse
Member since:
July, 2007
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 197
That's awesome! Big Grin

If it's permanent, chat may become less populated later on. Users will get too tired of it don'tcha think? Hmm.. just an opinion!

Yay KW Big Grin

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248

"Jesse" wrote:

That's awesome! Big Grin

If it's permanent, chat may become less populated later on. Users will get too tired of it don'tcha think? Hmm.. just an opinion!

Yay KW Big Grin


I don't really know, there's been countless amounts of times where users have asked why chat isn't open all the time.


New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7052

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Jesse" wrote:

That's awesome! Big Grin

If it's permanent, chat may become less populated later on. Users will get too tired of it don'tcha think? Hmm.. just an opinion!

Yay KW Big Grin

I don't really know, there's been countless amounts of times where users have asked why chat isn't open all the time.

like you.


Left.


New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248

"mattyo7" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Jesse" wrote:

That's awesome! Big Grin

If it's permanent, chat may become less populated later on. Users will get too tired of it don'tcha think? Hmm.. just an opinion!

Yay KW Big Grin

I don't really know, there's been countless amounts of times where users have asked why chat isn't open all the time.

like you.


wateva 


New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Jesse" wrote:

That's awesome! Big Grin

If it's permanent, chat may become less populated later on. Users will get too tired of it don'tcha think? Hmm.. just an opinion!

Yay KW Big Grin

I don't really know, there's been countless amounts of times where users have asked why chat isn't open all the time.

like you.


wateva 


dat was so... 3 yeers ago 


New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
lottie01
lottie01
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 816
OMG! thanks
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 


me
Hands Nails


New Permanent Chat Hours

Posted By:
mermaidelizabeth
mermaidelizabeth
Member since:
March, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
hello i love peace and quiet so do my friends please make a quiet peaceful place on here please

hi any one want a friend i need some please add me please


play online games

latest forum posts

Favorite animal?

Favorite animal?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Rate the faveorite animal above

What/How are you feeling right now?

Rate the faveorite animal above

latest videos