Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Why are recent posts suddenly going ##### instead of what we type? I mean, I understand it like for swears, but sometimes someone writes a totally fine word and all I can see are #'s.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

...yup.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i agree with you and this problem needs to be fixed quickly

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Yes!!!!!!

Sig Pic WoT

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The new filter, is, well, new.  It still has it's bugs, but the admins are working on it.  You can help the process speed up by commenting an admin with the word that it blocks.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Listen, the filter is a completely new feature. It will be fixed, but since the Admins are still working on the Change username feature & Private messages feature, it will take longer. In the meantime, you must remain pacient. The Admins are working tirelessly on it, so it will be done soon.

Left.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

That is the new filter system, if there's a work that shouldn't be blocked, please comment an admin and let them know. smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
It's the new filter, it's still being worked on so please tell an admin if any words are blocked that you think shouldn't, it's quite new and it'll get better. smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

you know that cajun and poutine are not bad words. they are just chicken wing flavours and fries

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

the filter doesnt let me say what i had for supper Confused

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

The new filter, is, well, new.  It still has it's bugs, but the admins are working on it.  You can help the process speed up by commenting an admin with the word that it blocks.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity