Posted By:

Thumb

:B Its geting boaring Im about to get on you know what

Glitch1 awesome,cool and cut

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Yeah me2

hey all i love to go to the mall and get stuff Tongue Out and its good and same with me i love to be a tomboy !!!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Hi

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hey

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
hey friend me ever one

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Yay Now my mum doesnt have to tell me to get off the computer

"People who care will come around for those who matter and the people who don't matter wont meet people who care"
- me

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
I am having a problem with it. I login, get to the chat; but the bottom is all messed up. The send button stretches out of ever the text, and you can't see what you're typing incase you make a typo. I use a tablet...any help?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

It would be ace if you could release a mobile, iPod touch or tablet app on iOS, Android and BlackBerry, because i like to chat to people when I'm on the go so it costs me loads of credit- obviously I can't connect to a WiFi or go on my netbook when on the go. I know that this would still cost me credit, but at least i don't have to waste any whilst searching for it or waiting for search results to load. It would be awesome if there was a Kidzworld app! Thanks!

I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes 'cos boys don't cry..

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

"Gaza Gal Crazy" wrote:

Wht is the name of the apl

It is not an app but the chat is optimized for mobile devices when using the phones internet browser. 

Posting in the forums!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Hey does this work on tablets...polaroid

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity