Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Mobile Chat is Live

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gaza Gal Crazy" wrote:

Wht is the name of the apl

It is not an app but the chat is optimized for mobile devices when using the phones internet browser. 

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

Mobile Chat is Live

Posted By:
millygirl466
millygirl466
StarStar
Hey does this work on tablets...polaroid

Mobile Chat is Live

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar

"thelightdevil12" wrote:

yOU SHOULD MAKE AN APP THAT DOESNT RUN ON WIFI SO IF WE ARE IN A CAR AND WE DONT HAVE WIFI AND WE WANNA CHAT, WE JUST OPEN UP THE APP AND CHAT

okay...um dude. That's not smart.
Kidzworld is an internet site, wi-fi is your connection to the internet, you need internet to chat.
So the app needs wi-fi to work.
So your suggestion is impossible.

And typing in all caps is against KW rules.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Mobile Chat is Live

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"thelightdevil12" wrote:

yOU SHOULD MAKE AN APP THAT DOESNT RUN ON WIFI SO IF WE ARE IN A CAR AND WE DONT HAVE WIFI AND WE WANNA CHAT, WE JUST OPEN UP THE APP AND CHAT

You need an interent connection to access any web based app or site. 

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

Mobile Chat is Live

Posted By:
sibunann
sibunann
StarStarStarStar
IKR thank u

Sibuna 4 ever
Fabina 4 ever
MIXER 4 LIFE!
U gotta love little mix
Watch your backs --A
My sock sings me songs when I'm lonely and need a friend
Bye haters kiss kiss ill see you later Bye haters it was very very very nice to meet you-Cher Lloyd swagger jagger
Gay marriage should be legal
and thats what you missed on Glee
--A

Mobile Chat is Live

Posted By:
Jeff123
Jeff123
StarStarStarStar
I have tried it myself.  l I don' recommend people to use the mobile version. I think that people should start buying netbooks and take it were ever they go and also get on KW Chat from there. Because you have to click on a list to talk to someone. Since KW Chat is getting faster due to the noobs coming in.

I advise that you should not use Mobile Chat. The chat is very fast, as you may expect. But you have more time to respond using a Computer Chat. smile That's my opinion. One plus is that during the night you have a bit more time to respond because most of the parents must have told the "My parents are my friend" type of people might be going to sleep. Plus tiredness in general.

But if you can withstand the sleepiness then I think the chat would be a good idea so you don't have to see how much less do they chat around midnight. Like when I posted this post.

HONEST. TRU. OPIONION.

SWAGSTERS FO-EVA

JEFF123

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos