Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
James
James
Member since:
April, 2004
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1732
On KW when a friend sends you a comment you have to approve that comment so they know you saw it. (most people forget) I always try and approve it after i have read it.

Lots of times when you view the conversation between you and a friend you can not see all the comments from that convo. Why?  That is because you have not approved those comments, so your friend does not know if you received them. 

if you always approve you comments then you and your friends will be able to communicate better in your conversations.

Plus approving comments can help with your rewards!

Thanks and hope you enjoyed the tip if the week.



Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4944
Thanks James! Big Grin

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133
Good tip! smile

Posted By:
James
James
Member since:
April, 2004
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1732
No prb! Share this thread with all your friends! 

Posted By:
;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies.
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 401
So i have to approve comments to get the comment award? Dang. ._.

This is what makes us girls,
We all look for heaven and we put our love first.
Somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse,

Don't cry about it, don't cry about it.


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5226
Pretty good tip!  But I think I know why kids don't always approve their comments:  They don't want everyone to see their comments so they don't approve it.  Because if it's not approved nobody can see it.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14511

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Pretty good tip!  But I think I know why kids don't always approve their comments:  They don't want everyone to see their comments so they don't approve it.  Because if it's not approved nobody can see it.

Yeah. And some people only approve nice comments.


Posted By:
James
James
Member since:
April, 2004
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1732

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Pretty good tip!  But I think I know why kids don't always approve their comments:  They don't want everyone to see their comments so they don't approve it.  Because if it's not approved nobody can see it.

Yeah. And some people only approve nice comments.

Or just delete the negative ones! No reason to keep those around.  Big Grin

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1667
Thanks! This is great! I was just thinking about this yesterday! 

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥


Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1667

"James" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Pretty good tip!  But I think I know why kids don't always approve their comments:  They don't want everyone to see their comments so they don't approve it.  Because if it's not approved nobody can see it.
Yeah. And some people only approve nice comments.
Or just delete the negative ones! No reason to keep those around.  Big Grin

I've noticed some people only approve certain comments like compliments and stuff so people can see them and be like AWWWW! and leave the other ones because they don't want others seeing their conversation; I just approve all of my comments, but I don't have the chat widget on my page! smile

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Name A Song A-Z

Can I get to 1,000?

Taylor Swift or Carly Rae Jepsen?

Selena Gomez Vs. Nicki Minaj

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

What Do You Think About Justin Bieber-moved

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Name A Song A-Z

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

Name A Song A-Z

latest videos