Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Blocking people

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Can we make blocking people an option? I get a lot of comments from weird creepy guys who keep hitting on me when all I want to do is talk to my friends. I think its a good option cause you could just block someone who keeps sending you rude or mean comments and less kids will be bullied (I know it doesn't happen a lot on this site but it does) also when you try to block someone a little pop up comes up asking you why you want to block this person so the site can keep an eye on this just in case they are doing it a lot to other people. Its just a thought you guys. I think it would help keep the site more peaceful 

Blocking people

Posted By:
MusicLove11
MusicLove11
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStar
That's a great idea and will be considered, if it isn't already being (:

For now, you can report him or turn his name into one of the admin - Allen, James, or Jordan. 

You can also unfriend him and make your profile privacy high if you wanted. 

It's important if anyone feels uncomfortable or threatened, you should take it up with the admins or report them asap. 

ray, gavin, michael

Blocking people

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"MusicLove11" wrote:

That's a great idea and will be considered, if it isn't already being (:

For now, you can report him or turn his name into one of the admin - Allen, James, or Jordan. 

You can also unfriend him and make your profile privacy high if you wanted. 

It's important if anyone feels uncomfortable or threatened, you should take it up with the admins or report them asap. 

I do report them and unfriend them but its doesn't stop them. Blocking people will make things so much easier.

Blocking people

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Meh, I just delete them and put my profile on private.

Blocking people

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

Can we make blocking people an option? I get a lot of comments from weird creepy guys who keep hitting on me when all I want to do is talk to my friends. I think its a good option cause you could just block someone who keeps sending you rude or mean comments and less kids will be bullied (I know it doesn't happen a lot on this site but it does) also when you try to block someone a little pop up comes up asking you why you want to block this person so the site can keep an eye on this just in case they are doing it a lot to other people. Its just a thought you guys. I think it would help keep the site more peaceful 

If your privacy is set to high only your friends can comment you.  So once you delete him he will no longer be able to contact you.

Comment me who the user is and I can help you and talk to him about his behavior.

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

Blocking people

Posted By:
Alija Breezy
Alija Breezy
StarStarStar
blocked a girl on #######

~R@!nbow $m!l3

Blocking people

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jordan" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

If your privacy is set to high only your friends can comment you.  So once you delete him he will no longer be able to contact you.

Comment me who the user is and I can help you and talk to him about his behavior.

Honestly, this happens to me a lot because of the photo I have and it isn't even me! Guys are always trying to hit on me and I don't like having my profile on private because people need to see my bio to know what type of person I am! TBH, I think KW needs a blocking system; reporting is good, telling the mods is good, but usually the admins and mods are super busy so they don't even get back to right away. So a blocking system is the way to go.

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Blocking people

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar
You need to comment me directly if you are having issues with a user.

That's what I am here for

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

Blocking people

Posted By:
swimmer01
swimmer01
StarStar
Why dont you just remove them from your friend list OR....maybe don't add them in the first place.....DUH

Blocking people

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"swimmer01" wrote:

Why dont you just remove them from your friend list OR....maybe don't add them in the first place.....DUH

Just cause I remove them doesn't stop them from trying to talk to me...DUH

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Send the person above you a friend request!

The Related Game!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos