Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Locking your own thread... NEEDS FEEDBACK!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know if this is the greatest idea or not, so please give me feedback!  Almost all of us know that jr. mods can lock threads.  But what about if we could lock them?  Only our own, of course.  That way, we can avoid arguments on our thread and/or make a statement without trolls and things.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Well currently OP's can delete them. Didn't know if you knew that. Wink I think personally I do not favor this as we have a few people who would just post and lock because they simply don't want any rebuttals. Don't make me names names. Big Grin But, lets see what others say. smile

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I know that OP's can delete them.  I guess some people would post and lock, but there are some kids on here are good users.  DEFIANTLY NOT all of them, but some of them are.  It also might be a good thing to make jr. mods be able to unlock them.  I knew that this wasn't my BEST idea or anything, but I had it on my mind for a while.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
LOL It's okay. And Jr mod's CAN unlock them. Wink

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol oops, either forgot about that, or didn't realize.  Soddy about that. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos