Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 858
Well, I've noticed for a couple of days that when you post a picture in a forum, it won't appear. You have to edit the post and paste the image code again, and it still doesn't appear. You have to edit the post many times to make the image appear, but sometimes it doesn't show at all.

It's becoming frustrating, especially when it comes to roleplays.

Help?

Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6358
I was about to post the same thing. It's ridiculous. & this filter sucks, because it makes every little thing I do "wrong" and then it's all "you gonna get a penalty, young man" and I'm all "I aint doing anything".

let

i use my hair to express myself


Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13068
i tried posting a pic earlier and it wouldnt let me /:

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3868
Also having this problem Frustrated
I can't post my role play character appearances!

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.


Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5105

"onlyindarkness" wrote:

I was about to post the same thing. It's ridiculous. & this filter sucks, because it makes every little thing I do "wrong" and then it's all "you gonna get a penalty, young man" and I'm all "I aint doing anything".

The filter still has it's bugs.  If you want to help get the bugs out, comment an admin with the word(s) it blocks.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9119

"Nimsajeay" wrote:


"onlyindarkness" wrote:


I was about to post the same thing. It's ridiculous. & this filter sucks, because it makes every little thing I do "wrong" and then it's all "you gonna get a penalty, young man" and I'm all "I aint doing anything".



The filter still has it's bugs.  If you want to help get the bugs out, comment an admin with the word(s) it blocks.

Gettin' a bit sick of hearing that. It's been out for quite a while, and it's still rather annoying.

Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5105

"Dezarkle" wrote:


"Nimsajeay" wrote:





"onlyindarkness" wrote:




I was about to post the same thing. It's ridiculous. & this filter sucks, because it makes every little thing I do "wrong" and then it's all "you gonna get a penalty, young man" and I'm all "I aint doing anything".







The filter still has it's bugs.  If you want to help get the bugs out, comment an admin with the word(s) it blocks.



Gettin' a bit sick of hearing that. It's been out for quite a while, and it's still rather annoying.

Maybe so, but it's still for the better of Kidzworld.  Some parents don't like to see their kids seeing the inappropriate things that the old filter didn't pick up.  This filter is a little better.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9119

"Nimsajeay" wrote:


"Dezarkle" wrote:





"Nimsajeay" wrote:











"onlyindarkness" wrote:








I was about to post the same thing. It's ridiculous. & this filter sucks, because it makes every little thing I do "wrong" and then it's all "you gonna get a penalty, young man" and I'm all "I aint doing anything".















The filter still has it's bugs.  If you want to help get the bugs out, comment an admin with the word(s) it blocks.







Gettin' a bit sick of hearing that. It's been out for quite a while, and it's still rather annoying.



Maybe so, but it's still for the better of Kidzworld.  Some parents don't like to see their kids seeing the inappropriate things that the old filter didn't pick up.  This filter is a little better.

Earlier today I was told that I couldn't post the word "stupids", when I was quoting a post that had the exact same word in it.

Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5105

"Dezarkle" wrote:


"Nimsajeay" wrote:





"Dezarkle" wrote:











"Nimsajeay" wrote:























"onlyindarkness" wrote:
















I was about to post the same thing. It's ridiculous. & this filter sucks, because it makes every little thing I do "wrong" and then it's all "you gonna get a penalty, young man" and I'm all "I aint doing anything".































The filter still has it's bugs.  If you want to help get the bugs out, comment an admin with the word(s) it blocks.















Gettin' a bit sick of hearing that. It's been out for quite a while, and it's still rather annoying.







Maybe so, but it's still for the better of Kidzworld.  Some parents don't like to see their kids seeing the inappropriate things that the old filter didn't pick up.  This filter is a little better.



Earlier today I was told that I couldn't post the word "stupids", when I was quoting a post that had the exact same word in it.

Well, then tell an admin about it.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Can't Post Pictures?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6358
Faults of this system
*can't use phrases that could me innapropriate in certain circumstances, but not most
*quotes look all out of whack
*can't post pictures
*can't keep pictures when it actually works
*get "penalties" for things that make no sense
*gives me a headache
*the text is small and it hurts to see
*when you're using a phone, it doesn't separate paragraphs
*no one likes it
*it's lame


Point made.

let

i use my hair to express myself


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Watcha Watching (2014)

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

latest videos