Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Suggestions for Books and Comics

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Well, you know how the different subforums are in different categories? I was thinking, Books and Comics shouldn't just be a subforum - it should have it's own category. I think there should be a category that would make my fellow bookworms and I more at home. On this other forum that was all about a particular book series, there was one subforum dedicated to forum groups for fans. I'm not talking about KW groups, I'm talking about a club-ish thing people would post on the forums, and people would roleplay on there. We could have those sorts of fan things, like that. In Warriors, they had Clans. That was actually what that forum was about. Well, in the subforum on that different forum, that was what they did - made there own Clans. It was fun. If we did a subforum on KW where we could do something similar, I'm sure that would make all the other bookworms as well as I very happy. But, not a subforum dedicated to fan Clans only - I was thinking using the same subforum for fan Ajahs, fan Packs, whatever.

Thank you for reading, if you don't understand I will try to be more clear,
Nutcase_Bookworm

Sig Pic WoT

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

-TRICKY QUESTION-

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!