×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2010
Posts: 16374

So, I know a lot of people are talking about how lately rp'ings been hard, but I don't think anyones been spefic on whats happening, so heres some of the issue's I've had just today

1. Apparently I can't change the colors of words anymore.. At All, trust me I tried like 10 times
2. Now, the site telling me specifically it won't allow, but its stilll not making any sense.. It blocked out the words personality, and sunglasses
3. Whats with the picture issues? I'm trying to post a pic and it's not showing. and Yes, the picture's been approved by KW, Actually Its been approved for about a month now..

There are probably more issues that others have had, but I'll let them post that for themselves..

I understand that this filter is suppose to have bugs, its just, It seems that so far, its not helping out in the roleplays at all...

                                                     Thanks for reading this (//-^) -Storm

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 13507

the filter is still kinda new and glitchy it will get better soon 1st stop complaining and 2nd comment the admins with issues,glitches and blocked words that shouldnt be blocked...


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2010
Posts: 16374

"brunostar" wrote:

the filter is still kinda new and glitchy it will get better soon 1st stop complaining and 2nd comment the admins with issues,glitches and blocked words that shouldnt be blocked...

Well, sorry that I felt the need to give feedback.. I din't know that stating my opinion and trying to help make the site better was such a bad thing...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 440

Tell an admin about the problems you've been having and I'm sure they'll at least try and fix it! (:


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 13507

"Storm1232" wrote:


"brunostar" wrote:


the filter is still kinda new and glitchy it will get better soon 1st stop complaining and 2nd comment the admins with issues,glitches and blocked words that shouldnt be blocked...



Well, sorry that I felt the need to give feedback.. I din't know that stating my opinion and trying to help make the site better was such a bad thing... .......what ever...


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2010
Posts: 16374

"brunostar" wrote:


"Storm1232" wrote:





"brunostar" wrote:




the filter is still kinda new and glitchy it will get better soon 1st stop complaining and 2nd comment the admins with issues,glitches and blocked words that shouldnt be blocked...







Well, sorry that I felt the need to give feedback.. I din't know that stating my opinion and trying to help make the site better was such a bad thing... .......what ever...
You do realise I actully feel offended..but i'm guessing thats a whatever as well.. Frustrated

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 13507

"Storm1232" wrote:


"brunostar" wrote:





"Storm1232" wrote:











"brunostar" wrote:








the filter is still kinda new and glitchy it will get better soon 1st stop complaining and 2nd comment the admins with issues,glitches and blocked words that shouldnt be blocked...















Well, sorry that I felt the need to give feedback.. I din't know that stating my opinion and trying to help make the site better was such a bad thing... .......what ever...

You do realise I actully feel offended..but i'm guessing thats a whatever as well.. Frustrated i never said giving feed back was wrong jeez -.- read it again....


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 440

"brunostar" wrote:


Frustrated i never said giving feed back was wrong jeez -.- read it again....


You told her to stop complaining, but she wasn't complaining, she was giving feedback.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 13507

"d4ni" wrote:


"brunostar" wrote:





Frustrated i never said giving feed back was wrong jeez -.- read it again....




You told her to stop complaining, but she wasn't complaining, she was giving feedback. well sorry that alot of people have been complaining about the filter -____________- 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2010
Posts: 16374

"brunostar" wrote:


"d4ni" wrote:





"brunostar" wrote:











Frustrated i never said giving feed back was wrong jeez -.- read it again....








You told her to stop complaining, but she wasn't complaining, she was giving feedback. well sorry that alot of people have been complaining about the filter -____________- 

Thats why I tried to make it less complainy, and just put what happened..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-23 13:25:16 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:21:36 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:11:44 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:06:17 -0800

- 2017-11-23 12:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:37:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:33:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:47:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:53:35 -0800

- 2017-11-23 11:30:06 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:17:06 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:18:01 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-22 13:38:13 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800