Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Why do the quotes look weird?

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
I noticed today that my quotes don't look right. Is anyone else having this problem?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I think we all are.  It might be a new affect of the filter.  Hopefully the admins will fix it. Smile Nose

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
It might just be how the site code is running on you laptop. Sometimes sites come up looking weird cause mine look just fine.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

I noticed today that my quotes don't look right. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm quoting you to see if this works.  I hope I can quote you normally this time!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
FAIL!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Yes, we just caught it today and I reported it to admin. The jr mods looks right, but others not so much. Sorry.

Arguing is a waste of time.

Posted By:
;BrokenPromises.
;BrokenPromises.
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

I think we all are.  It might be a new affect of the filter.  Hopefully the admins will fix it. Smile Nose
Okay, I quoted this to see if it works. When, I do quotes I doesn't work anyway.. .-.

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Nevermind my quotes are working again, so you can go back to your lives

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Nevermind my quotes are working again, so you can go back to your lives
No your's dont. Wanna quote me really quick here?

Arguing is a waste of time.

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Nevermind my quotes are working again, so you can go back to your lives No your's dont. Wanna quote me really quick here?

Yes it does, I even screen shot it for proof (I just uploaded the picture so it might take a moment)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whats the worst tv show you've ever watche...

What band got you into Metal?

What band got you into Metal?

A-Z of Animals

Whats the worst tv show you've ever watche...

A-Z of Animals