Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
I noticed today that my quotes don't look right. Is anyone else having this problem?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I think we all are.  It might be a new affect of the filter.  Hopefully the admins will fix it. Smile Nose

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
It might just be how the site code is running on you laptop. Sometimes sites come up looking weird cause mine look just fine.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

I noticed today that my quotes don't look right. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm quoting you to see if this works.  I hope I can quote you normally this time!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
FAIL!

lolololololololol

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Yes, we just caught it today and I reported it to admin. The jr mods looks right, but others not so much. Sorry.

I can only visit here in between University, but I try. smile

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
;BrokenPromises.
;BrokenPromises.
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

I think we all are.  It might be a new affect of the filter.  Hopefully the admins will fix it. Smile Nose
Okay, I quoted this to see if it works. When, I do quotes I doesn't work anyway.. .-.

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Nevermind my quotes are working again, so you can go back to your lives

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Nevermind my quotes are working again, so you can go back to your lives
No your's dont. Wanna quote me really quick here?

I can only visit here in between University, but I try. smile

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Nevermind my quotes are working again, so you can go back to your lives No your's dont. Wanna quote me really quick here?

Yes it does, I even screen shot it for proof (I just uploaded the picture so it might take a moment)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos