Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Warning?

Posted By:
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster
StarStar
So, I posted my guide for caring for a dog and I was warned after to follow the rules. My guide didn't contain any sort of language which was rude and everything was following the rules. I don't understand this warning system and I am being warned for the posts which aren't breaking any rules. Can someone explain how this warning system works because there must be a problem somewhere.

Warning?

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You mean the system that allows you to edit your post before it's submitted, so you can change any words that aren't allowed? 

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Warning?

Posted By:
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster
StarStar
I got that and changed some words but then at the top I got a notification saying that I received a warning or something and that I need to follow the rules. 

Warning?

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
when i have to edit it and resend it it doesnt tell me that. Maybe ask Jordan or Allen?

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

latest videos