Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Small suggetion

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I think there should be a blog forum. I mean, I know we have a blog feature on our profiles, but at the same time, you want people to read them, and the blog feature isn't on everyone's profile, and no one  really clicks on other peoples blog features.
It's a good way for people to express themselves in an environment in which they get people who read them. 
A lot of blogging websites aren't exactly 'kid friendly' and I think it would be a good idea to have a blog section. Also, I've realized non members can access the forums, so the blog part would be locked for non members, so only members could see the blogs. Also, to eliminate hate comments, there could be a moderation process, or a separate filter 

bring me the horizon ♥

Small suggetion

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

bring me the horizon ♥

Small suggetion

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice idea! Wink Grin  I defiantly agree that few people read your blog unless you are a very popular kid here.  I defiantly do see some flaws here, though.

1.  Kidzworld is for members only (meaning that if you aren't apart, you can't see everything).  But non-members can still see the forums.  Parents might not like strangers being able to keep track of their "baby"s life. 

2.  When you have a blog on your profile, people can comment, and there can be haters.  But you can up your privacy settings and delete them as a friend, and they can't see your blog.  On the forums, ANYONE that is member can hate.  Trolls, spammers, etc.  We don't want a arguments starting and the thread getting locked!

Hope this sorta made sense!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Small suggetion

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
But maybe they could lock that part of the forum for non- members.

But you do have a point

bring me the horizon ♥

Small suggetion

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I know this is old, but I'll bump it anyway, and explain what I've been thinking. We could lock the blog page to non-members, and to exterminate the haters on the forum, every comment and blog post would go through a moderation process, as it would eliminate hate comments on the topic. Or even a separate filter.

bring me the horizon ♥

Small suggetion

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Okay, I know this is old, but I'll bump it anyway, and explain what I've been thinking. We could lock the blog page to non-members, and to exterminate the haters on the forum, every comment and blog post would go through a moderation process, as it would eliminate hate comments on the topic. Or even a separate filter.

Everything does go through a filter and if something is reported is it goes through moderation again. 

Small suggetion

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
^_^ Oh, okay, well that's good and taken care of.

bring me the horizon ♥

Small suggetion

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I loves the other part of your suggestion.  Me and Hugo kept our online diary in the blog forum here  for nearly two years before one of the upgrades and the blog was deleted Frown   

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Small suggetion

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
D: Aw, that must have sucked

bring me the horizon ♥

Small suggetion

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

D: Aw, that must have sucked

Its mkay and were over it  smile   KW did try and get it back cos  it got deleted by mistake and at the time people was saying they wanted the private blogs on the profiles and hardly anyone done there blogs on the forums then either. 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos