Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

E-dating 'n' e-weddings. (PLEASE READ!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi there!  I was just wondering about this!  

Anyway, e-dating is AGAINST the Kidzworld rules.  I perfectly understand this.  It is dangerous, etc.  But if that's against the rules, how come I see e-weddings on here?  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
It's like we are playing....We role-play. That's all it is then we take it down after we are done. I don't feel that it bad. I just think people are having fun and playing around with they're Kidzworld friends.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

It's like we are playing....We role-play. That's all it is then we take it down after we are done. I don't feel that it bad. I just think people are having fun and playing around with they're Kidzworld friends.

Then why aren't they in the role play section? 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
That's.....A pretty good question. I'm not sure. Maybe they have it like that so it can seem real.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess so.  Just like KW parties and things.  

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
The E-Weddings are like declaring the fact that the "Newly weds" are best friends. 
It's really nothing dodgy. 
But with E-Dating, that's, like, actual dating online; nothing like E-Weddings. 

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
See it's nothing bad. It's better then getting married in real life.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
E-weddings are just a bit of fun, they're not real at all. I married a purple panda named Oreo. I think that explains what they're like. They're similar to roleplays, but they're not exactly roleplays hence why they aren't in the roleplay forums. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Mkay, thanks you guys.  I was just wondering about that.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

Then why aren't they in the role play section? 

I'll extract some information from a roleplay, and then from an E-marriage and maybe you can see for yourself, because I can't explain it.

Roleplay:

"As I walked up to the bacon, my mouth began to water. "Yum" I said."

E-wedding:

Husband: Hey!! This is our wedding!!
Wife: Yay hubby!
Random Person: WOOH CONGRATS!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos