Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi there!  I was just wondering about this!  

Anyway, e-dating is AGAINST the Kidzworld rules.  I perfectly understand this.  It is dangerous, etc.  But if that's against the rules, how come I see e-weddings on here?  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
It's like we are playing....We role-play. That's all it is then we take it down after we are done. I don't feel that it bad. I just think people are having fun and playing around with they're Kidzworld friends.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

It's like we are playing....We role-play. That's all it is then we take it down after we are done. I don't feel that it bad. I just think people are having fun and playing around with they're Kidzworld friends.

Then why aren't they in the role play section? 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
That's.....A pretty good question. I'm not sure. Maybe they have it like that so it can seem real.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess so.  Just like KW parties and things.  

lolololololololol

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
The E-Weddings are like declaring the fact that the "Newly weds" are best friends. 
It's really nothing dodgy. 
But with E-Dating, that's, like, actual dating online; nothing like E-Weddings. 

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
See it's nothing bad. It's better then getting married in real life.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
E-weddings are just a bit of fun, they're not real at all. I married a purple panda named Oreo. I think that explains what they're like. They're similar to roleplays, but they're not exactly roleplays hence why they aren't in the roleplay forums. smile

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Mkay, thanks you guys.  I was just wondering about that.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

Then why aren't they in the role play section? 

I'll extract some information from a roleplay, and then from an E-marriage and maybe you can see for yourself, because I can't explain it.

Roleplay:

"As I walked up to the bacon, my mouth began to water. "Yum" I said."

E-wedding:

Husband: Hey!! This is our wedding!!
Wife: Yay hubby!
Random Person: WOOH CONGRATS!

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Names From A-Z

Its a never ending game!

Counting in 2s!