Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Search appears to be broken.

Posted By:
ermine Lock
ermine
Star
I tried to search for nine year olds currently online and there were six hundred pages of results. I'm pretty sure that isn't right. Then, when I tried to search for nine year olds without the online only thing clicked, there were only three hundred pages of results. Is this just because of the layout changes or what?

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmmm.....That may be your computer

Attack On Titan Quote

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yea no, youre right. It's currently not working like it should. I know an admin will see this today, as changes were made. Okay. Hey, thanks alot! smile

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
ermine Lock
ermine
Star
You're welcome. Also, I post from a 3ds and I tried to send a couple private messages last night, but this also didn't appear to be working (it wouldn't recognize that I had typed in a username and when i clicked the send button it said something about innapropriate file type or something). It would be great if you would fix that as well. Posting from a 3ds is very buggy and frustrating in general and I'd appreciate it if the experience could be improved. Edit: 3ds private messages appear to be working, disregard that. I still hope the general 3ds experience will be improved.

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
- Search will grab users that have been online on the last 90 days or so. 

- You can only PM people that are friends

- the site is not optimizes fro 3DS (yet) so it wont work as expected. 

Posted By:
ermine Lock
ermine
Star
What if I want to search people who are online right now? Why not just add a "recently online" checkbox that shows people from the past 90 days and keep the online now button functioning as is?

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"ermine" wrote:

What if I want to search people who are online right now? Why not just add a "recently online" checkbox that shows people from the past 90 days and keep the online now button functioning as is?

There is that, check the "must be online" checkbox and that limit is there to make search faster. I am still checking the exact guidelines for it. 

This has never been an issue and i am sure 300 pages will be pretty good for now right?

Posted By:
ermine Lock
ermine
Star
-facepalm- I had the must be online box checked. It was showing six hundred pages of results. Then when I unchecked it it gave me three hundred pages. Sorry if I didn't explain that well in my opening post.

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"ermine" wrote:

-facepalm- I had the must be online box checked. It was showing six hundred pages of results. Then when I unchecked it it gave me three hundred pages. Sorry if I didn't explain that well in my opening post.

We have an updates going in for this soon. Let you know when its up. 

Posted By:
ermine Lock
ermine
Star
Good to know. Thanks for the quick response. Also, though I know I already mentioned it, I hope you optimize this site for the 3ds soon. It's currently my only method of accessing the site, and it can be very frustrating.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Dork Dairy vs Wimpy kid

Favourite Sport?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Inspiration - Motivation

Gender Stereotypes

latest videos