×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2011
Posts: 7

i hate this new hashtag thing . i went to tell someone my name and it told me my name was inappropriate UM HOW IT IS THAT FAIR???? now i cant tell people my name without getting it blocked out , how can a name be inappropriate ??? im so done


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2012
Posts: 14

well that sucks 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 8

you need to talk to one of the admins cause that is cray 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2007
Posts: 30521

Ello and Im sorry for your frustrations and the filters still been tweaked.

Your  only allowed to say your first name and no personal information is allowed.  Please comment Jordan or James with your first name and they can get it added to the approved list.

Your profile says your 15 and your Swedish and it could be the Swedish name is not recognisables by the filter 




___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

Sometimes the filter will block out words or names that it doesn't recognise. Just comment an admin, James, Jordan or Allen and they will sort it out. These things will happen and you just need to be calm and tell an admin.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2010
Posts: 14493

"Aquatic-Dreams" wrote:

i hate this new hashtag thing . i went to tell someone my name and it told me my name was inappropriate UM HOW IT IS THAT FAIR???? now i cant tell people my name without getting it blocked out , how can a name be inappropriate ??? im so done
It's because it doesn't recognise your name. Take a chill pill, and tell an admin. No need to get so stressed. If this type of thing stresses you out to such extent, I wish you good luck in the future, I have a feeling that you will need it.

No offence.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 13507

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"Aquatic-Dreams" wrote:


i hate this new hashtag thing . i went to tell someone my name and it told me my name was inappropriate UM HOW IT IS THAT FAIR???? now i cant tell people my name without getting it blocked out , how can a name be inappropriate ??? im so done
It's because it doesn't recognise your name. Take a chill pill, and tell an admin. No need to get so stressed. If this type of thing stresses you out to such extent, I wish you good luck in the future, I have a feeling that you will need it.

No offence.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2011
Posts: 1018

Here my experience says:
Everything written in Russian, Japanese, Korean or any other language
Software names
"Oppa" (even if you write with gangnam style), "Caramelldansen" (it's, again, just a Swedish song), J-pop (at least they allow K-pop), rock'n'roll etc
"Vocaloid" and their names, and "mmd" (trust me, it's just a software, you can create with it anything you want)
"Kawaii" (they don't know it means cute), "-chan" (it is not just for ##### etc, but is a Japanese name suffix used for girls and little kids) and all other anime related stuff (at least they should remain "yaoi", "yuri" etc blocked)
Everything ends with -ist, -ism, -istic, -ica, and anything related to Greek origin
Everything related to classical music
Japanese/Korean names
Smilies like ^^, ^_^, o_O etc.
Names of non-Abrahamic religions, their concepts etc
And so on, so on...


At least, please ban me here for such opinion. Kurai Tenshi needs to be a junior mod here and kick me off here and ban my IP. I am ready to fly down into a hellfire and Kurai Tenshi and Nerdling will rule here! I won't enter here anymore and I will cut myself!!! Adios KW!!!

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

"scn71402" wrote:

Here my experience says:

Everything written in Russian, Japanese, Korean or any other language

Software names

"Oppa" (even if you write with gangnam style), "Caramelldansen" (it's, again, just a Swedish song), J-pop (at least they allow K-pop), rock'n'roll etc

"Vocaloid" and their names, and "mmd" (trust me, it's just a software, you can create with it anything you want)

"Kawaii" (they don't know it means cute), "-chan" (it is not just for ##### etc, but is a Japanese name suffix used for girls and little kids) and all other anime related stuff (at least they should remain "yaoi", "yuri" etc blocked)

Everything ends with -ist, -ism, -istic, -ica, and anything related to Greek origin

Everything related to classical music

Japanese/Korean names

Smilies like ^^, ^_^, o_O etc.

Names of non-Abrahamic religions, their concepts etc

And so on, so on...



At least, please ban me here for such opinion. Kurai Tenshi needs to be a junior mod here and kick me off here and ban my IP. I am ready to fly down into a hellfire and Kurai Tenshi and Nerdling will rule here! I won't enter here anymore and I will cut myself!!! Adios KW!!!


I think the filter blocks out words that it doesn't recognise, so you can see why all those words are getting blocked out. Also, you shouldn't be writing in those languages as there is an English only rule. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
May 2011
Posts: 10130

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Sometimes the filter will block out words or names that it doesn't recognise. Just comment an admin, James, Jordan or Allen and they will sort it out. These things will happen and you just need to be calm and tell an admin.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Lets all lie! -moved in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Who is your celeb doppelgan... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
--Crystal Hights-- School f... in School posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by smiggle0890
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by smiggle0890
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by balenciaga
Who is your celeb doppelgan... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
1001 Things to do when you ... in Random posted by Pikacraftgirl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by JazzyRox
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Sportygirl54
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by Shadow457
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by Kirsteeeeen
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by smiggle0890
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by smiggle0890