Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
Aquatic-Dreams
Aquatic-Dreams
Star
i hate this new hashtag thing . i went to tell someone my name and it told me my name was inappropriate UM HOW IT IS THAT FAIR???? now i cant tell people my name without getting it blocked out , how can a name be inappropriate ??? im so done

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
ImYo'Faja.
ImYo'Faja.
StarStar
well that sucks 

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
HangLoose Lock
HangLoose
Star
you need to talk to one of the admins cause that is cray 

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and Im sorry for your frustrations and the filters still been tweaked.

Your  only allowed to say your first name and no personal information is allowed.  Please comment Jordan or James with your first name and they can get it added to the approved list.

Your profile says your 15 and your Swedish and it could be the Swedish name is not recognisables by the filter 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sometimes the filter will block out words or names that it doesn't recognise. Just comment an admin, James, Jordan or Allen and they will sort it out. These things will happen and you just need to be calm and tell an admin.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"Aquatic-Dreams" wrote:

i hate this new hashtag thing . i went to tell someone my name and it told me my name was inappropriate UM HOW IT IS THAT FAIR???? now i cant tell people my name without getting it blocked out , how can a name be inappropriate ??? im so done
It's because it doesn't recognise your name. Take a chill pill, and tell an admin. No need to get so stressed. If this type of thing stresses you out to such extent, I wish you good luck in the future, I have a feeling that you will need it.

No offence.

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Aquatic-Dreams" wrote:

It's because it doesn't recognise your name. Take a chill pill, and tell an admin. No need to get so stressed. If this type of thing stresses you out to such extent, I wish you good luck in the future, I have a feeling that you will need it.

No offence.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Here my experience says:
Everything written in Russian, Japanese, Korean or any other language
Software names
"Oppa" (even if you write with gangnam style), "Caramelldansen" (it's, again, just a Swedish song), J-pop (at least they allow K-pop), rock'n'roll etc
"Vocaloid" and their names, and "mmd" (trust me, it's just a software, you can create with it anything you want)
"Kawaii" (they don't know it means cute), "-chan" (it is not just for ##### etc, but is a Japanese name suffix used for girls and little kids) and all other anime related stuff (at least they should remain "yaoi", "yuri" etc blocked)
Everything ends with -ist, -ism, -istic, -ica, and anything related to Greek origin
Everything related to classical music
Japanese/Korean names
Smilies like ^^, ^_^, o_O etc.
Names of non-Abrahamic religions, their concepts etc
And so on, so on...

At least, please ban me here for such opinion. Kurai Tenshi needs to be a junior mod here and kick me off here and ban my IP. I am ready to fly down into a hellfire and Kurai Tenshi and Nerdling will rule here! I won't enter here anymore and I will cut myself!!! Adios KW!!!

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"scn71402" wrote:

Here my experience says:

Everything written in Russian, Japanese, Korean or any other language

Software names

"Oppa" (even if you write with gangnam style), "Caramelldansen" (it's, again, just a Swedish song), J-pop (at least they allow K-pop), rock'n'roll etc

"Vocaloid" and their names, and "mmd" (trust me, it's just a software, you can create with it anything you want)

"Kawaii" (they don't know it means cute), "-chan" (it is not just for ##### etc, but is a Japanese name suffix used for girls and little kids) and all other anime related stuff (at least they should remain "yaoi", "yuri" etc blocked)

Everything ends with -ist, -ism, -istic, -ica, and anything related to Greek origin

Everything related to classical music

Japanese/Korean names

Smilies like ^^, ^_^, o_O etc.

Names of non-Abrahamic religions, their concepts etc

And so on, so on...

At least, please ban me here for such opinion. Kurai Tenshi needs to be a junior mod here and kick me off here and ban my IP. I am ready to fly down into a hellfire and Kurai Tenshi and Nerdling will rule here! I won't enter here anymore and I will cut myself!!! Adios KW!!!

I think the filter blocks out words that it doesn't recognise, so you can see why all those words are getting blocked out. Also, you shouldn't be writing in those languages as there is an English only rule. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

The blocked word list???

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Sometimes the filter will block out words or names that it doesn't recognise. Just comment an admin, James, Jordan or Allen and they will sort it out. These things will happen and you just need to be calm and tell an admin.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.