Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Awards not working

Posted By:
Ipad10
Ipad10
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 442
I have 91 friends, but i am not leveling up. Am i doing something wrong

Just keep calm and friend me


Awards not working

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3188

"Ipad10" wrote:

I have 91 friends, but i am not leveling up. Am i doing something wrong


They don't level up straight away, they are updated at a certain time of day, I think.


Ginger|Melissa


Awards not working

Posted By:
YourArguementIsInvalid_2045841 Lock
YourArguementIsInvalid_2045841
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 139
i still don't think they work right though xD mine have been stuck for a while now 


Awards not working

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
Me too



Awards not working

Posted By:
Ipad10
Ipad10
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 442
I believe you now, I got two awards including the friends one this morning

Just keep calm and friend me


Awards not working

Posted By:
Andhikaswagg
Andhikaswagg
Member since:
December, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 6
I have to same problem.. I already have 800+ comments and my comments reward still blank

Awards not working

Posted By:
Ipad10
Ipad10
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 442

"Andhikaswagg" wrote:

I have to same problem.. I already have 800+ comments and my comments reward still blank

Just so you know, it is how many comments you have SENT not recieved. Did you know that?

Just keep calm and friend me


Awards not working

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51238

"Ipad10" wrote:



"Andhikaswagg" wrote:


I have to same problem.. I already have 800+ comments and my comments reward still blank

Just so you know, it is how many comments you have SENT not recieved. Did you know that?


^That's right. smile

And the rewards update overnight, so you will have to wait a while before they update.


Awards not working

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Ipad10" wrote:



"Andhikaswagg" wrote:


I have to same problem.. I already have 800+ comments and my comments reward still blank

Just so you know, it is how many comments you have SENT not recieved. Did you know that?


^That's right. smile

And the rewards update overnight, so you will have to wait a while before they update.


play online games

latest forum posts

Help!!! Fashion EMERGENCY!

loneliness vs fakefriends!

Becky G turns 18 tomorrow.

Short hair vs long hair

Short hair vs long hair

Becky G turns 18 tomorrow.

latest videos