Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Why is it that I everytime I paste a pic on the forums it doesn't show when I say create

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
I mean this happens alot of times how can I fix tis
######
                               I bet you cant see this pokeman

its roxy baby

Why is it that I everytime I paste a pic on the forums it doesn't show when I say create

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you copying the embed code from the photo?

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
#############.######.#####.#################################.#####################################################?########################.######.#####.##################################################-#-###############-#################################################################.################.##################################-####-#########.#############################.################.#####################-####################.#############################################################################################################-##############-#-###########################################################################################################################################################################.#################

its roxy baby

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
It's all in hashes.

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
well idk what is the problem

its roxy baby

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
just lloook it is always blank

idk why i really need help

its roxy baby

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
  Mine is working. Are you copying the embed code from the photo your trying to use? The photo's embed code must be from KW.

one day, i'll be:

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
how does that work? like I copy the picture from my deskop and than paste it on kw and boom it is blank...... ??? Frown

its roxy baby

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
loook tryin again 

its roxy baby

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
You have to go on the picture you want, then you click on the embed code and copy the embed code ; then you paste it on the forums. And then the picture that you want will come.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!

A Real Creepy Story!.....