Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Why is it that I everytime I paste a pic on the forums it doesn't show when I say create

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
I mean this happens alot of times how can I fix tis
######
                               I bet you cant see this pokeman

its roxy baby

Why is it that I everytime I paste a pic on the forums it doesn't show when I say create

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you copying the embed code from the photo?

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
#############.######.#####.#################################.#####################################################?########################.######.#####.##################################################-#-###############-#################################################################.################.##################################-####-#########.#############################.################.#####################-####################.#############################################################################################################-##############-#-###########################################################################################################################################################################.#################

its roxy baby

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
It's all in hashes.

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
well idk what is the problem

its roxy baby

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
just lloook it is always blank

idk why i really need help

its roxy baby

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
  Mine is working. Are you copying the embed code from the photo your trying to use? The photo's embed code must be from KW.

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
how does that work? like I copy the picture from my deskop and than paste it on kw and boom it is blank...... ??? Frown

its roxy baby

Posted By:
ROXY G
ROXY G
StarStar
loook tryin again 

its roxy baby

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
You have to go on the picture you want, then you click on the embed code and copy the embed code ; then you paste it on the forums. And then the picture that you want will come.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

They won't let me be free

What is your biggest fear?

Cancer

Cancer

latest videos