Back left
Back right

Why is it that I everytime I paste a pic on the forums it doesn't show when I say create

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I mean this happens alot of times how can I fix tis
######
                               I bet you cant see this pokeman

its roxy baby

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Are you copying the embed code from the photo?

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
#############.######.#####.#################################.#####################################################?########################.######.#####.##################################################-#-###############-#################################################################.################.##################################-####-#########.#############################.################.#####################-####################.#############################################################################################################-##############-#-###########################################################################################################################################################################.#################

its roxy baby

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

It's all in hashes.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
well idk what is the problem

its roxy baby

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
just lloook it is always blank

idk why i really need help

its roxy baby

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Mine is working. Are you copying the embed code from the photo your trying to use? The photo's embed code must be from KW.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
how does that work? like I copy the picture from my deskop and than paste it on kw and boom it is blank...... ??? Frown

its roxy baby

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
loook tryin again 

its roxy baby

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
You have to go on the picture you want, then you click on the embed code and copy the embed code ; then you paste it on the forums. And then the picture that you want will come.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity