Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I know how to put color on text.  Like this (from the button thingy), and like this (from the code). But how do you make the colors blend on your profile?  E.g. Green to greenish-blue, to blue.  Thanks!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
There are online generators where you can choose the colours and it'll give you the code for it, I can't give you the website I use though so just try typing 'gradient text generator' into Google and see what comes up, you might have to try a couple of sites before you get one that will work. With mine, you put the code in the code box. (that's the little picture frame icon) smile

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you, Gracie! Big Grin

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You're welcome!! Big Grin

play online games

latest forum posts

New sticker. :')

Whats Ewww to You?

Rate the singer above you

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015