Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

rewards suggestions

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
i  have  some  suggestion  for   rewards  that   if  there  culd  be  like  a 5/1o  of  the  coments  youve  made  to  get   a  reward  so  you  know  how  many  more  you  need

kess

yeah (:

rewards suggestions

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Good idea!  But I'm not all the way sure that's necessary.  For forum posts, blogs, pics, and friends, you can see how many you've got, if you've got the widget.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

rewards suggestions

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
but  for  comments

kess

yeah (:

rewards suggestions

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"9bella" wrote:

but  for  comments

There's nothing.  But I don't think that that is a super big deal.  Though, I guess it might be nice.  But then some people like to be surprised, and others don't care about the rewards.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

my heart broke when she said it

What Happened to KW Playlist?

We the Kidz

latest videos