Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStarStar
i  have  some  suggestion  for   rewards  that   if  there  culd  be  like  a 5/1o  of  the  coments  youve  made  to  get   a  reward  so  you  know  how  many  more  you  need

kess

yeah (:

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Good idea!  But I'm not all the way sure that's necessary.  For forum posts, blogs, pics, and friends, you can see how many you've got, if you've got the widget.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStarStar
but  for  comments

kess

yeah (:

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"9bella" wrote:

but  for  comments

There's nothing.  But I don't think that that is a super big deal.  Though, I guess it might be nice.  But then some people like to be surprised, and others don't care about the rewards.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

play online games

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

What was the last thing you ate?

Its a never ending game!

Sad story

Names From A-Z

ThE WoRd GaMe

What book are you currently reading?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

what kind of hairstyle do you normally wear

1st and last one to post in the next hour ...

latest videos