Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Private Message Eraser

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
Well, a lot of people have been private messaging me for no reason, and I know that there has to be people with the same problem. So, I was thinking that there could be a button that you could use to delete the private messages that you don't want.

Private Message Eraser

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
I wonder too if there is a delete button for private messages.. Its blowing up my inbox And I prefer commenting ( :

Dha name's Shimmer (:
Be my friend (:
#swag
#beautiful

Private Message Eraser

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

I wonder too if there is a delete button for private messages.. Its blowing up my inbox And I prefer commenting ( :

Yeah, it's really annoying. -.-

Private Message Eraser

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ryky" wrote:

Well, a lot of people have been private messaging me for no reason, and I know that there has to be people with the same problem. So, I was thinking that there could be a button that you could use to delete the private messages that you don't want.

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Private Message Eraser

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
a few things that are missing from the new Private Messaging is  Delete Message and delete the whole box if you want i think that are the two missing parts of the private messaging system.

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Private Message Eraser

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
I agree with this idea - it gets really annoying when someone private messages you when your comment box is right there on your profile.

Private Message Eraser

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
me  too  it  was  not  ment  for  users   to  just  say  hi  it  was  made  if  your  gonna  say  something
private 

kess

yeah (:

Private Message Eraser

Posted By:
prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013
StarStarStarStar
it a secert delete da msg

Aye

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

latest videos