Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Uploading Picture Trouble

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Okay, so, today I was trying to upload pictures of ME instead of just my anime pictures, and it wouldn't let me! I made ######## just for pictures of me, and when I clicked 'Upload Photo', the 'Choose File' was grey and wouldn't let me click it so I could upload it. I don't understand why it did this, but I'm sick and tired of it. I want pictures of ME on here and I can't even upload ANYTHING. Why does it do this? How can I upload? Urgent. Please Answer If You Know Why. Thanks! 

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
im not exactly sure what you mean 0.0..maybe trie making a new folder and if that still dosnt work comment Jordan James or allen :o

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
I made a new folder, and it still didn't work. I messaged Jordan about the errors that were going on and I never got a reply back  ): 
I really want to upload a picture of meand I can't if Jordan or anybody else won't help

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlexisluvsUnicorns" wrote:

I made a new folder, and it still didn't work. I messaged Jordan about the errors that were going on and I never got a reply back  ): 

I really want to upload a picture of meand I can't if Jordan or anybody else won't help
Jordan wasnt on long yesterday she should be on soon hopefully you will get a reply...when was the last time you made a new folder?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, instead of uploading a photo and then putting it in a folder, pick the folder you want to upload it to, open it up, and upload a photo. The "upload" button should be under the thumbnail on the side when you open the folder.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
what he said or you can go on your profile and when you go over your pic on your profile you will see a upload button as well and it will only appear too you for a little because it has too be approved still

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Where did you get the picture from? It could just be that KW doesn't support it's type of file. If your computer shows you what file it is, like .jpg or .png then try and see what it is. If it's not that then I'm not too sure, if you commented Jordan then she'll reply. She can be busy so she might not reply straight away. smile

#girlsalliancecamp

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
I already tried what he said and it never worked/.
@GawjussGracieex I was actually on an iPod, but it had worked perfectly fine before

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
You can only upload photos from and Ipod if it is running the latest IOS 6 software. 

This is not a KW issue but something apple controls. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

What is the meaning of your name?

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Sam or Cat???

Sam or Cat???

latest videos