Back left
Back right

Getting a penalty for no reason.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I keep getting a pop up saying I'll recieve a penalty if I continue, but I'm not even doing anything. It's as irritating as heck.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

It is most likely from the filter.  Please comment Jordan, the admin.  She will probably be able to help you sort it out.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

comment Jordan and she will tell you why you are getting the warnings

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Thank you.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

That's probably the filter, comment Jordan and she'll sort it out. smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I Was In The Presidents Article And All I Said Was "Hater" And Thats It When All The Other Girls Where Saying Stuff And Arguing And I Had Got 30 Minutes Because Of "Arguing" Just From One Word That Dont Make No Sense!!

╬_CeeCee_╬

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"CeCe216" wrote:

I Was In The Presidents Article And All I Said Was "Hater" And Thats It When All The Other Girls Where Saying Stuff And Arguing And I Had Got 30 Minutes Because Of "Arguing" Just From One Word That Dont Make No Sense!!
that was a mod/admin not the filter

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"CeCe216" wrote:

If you were warned because of that I think it would of been because you were part of the argument, even if you didn't do much. James the admin has deleted all of the comments in there now, I think. smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I also once got a penalty for no reason. When I was talking about ##### and stuff, it didn't took me. When I tried to say "that squeaky japanese girl with blue hair and twintails" (I meant miku hatsune), it got me a penalty.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity