Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Chat Ideas

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
1. User report botten

2. the filter should kick    or ban even mute  a user  if they use up there 3 chances to behave 

The mods are human and they cant catch everything that goes by and some times the mod leaves and comes back 2 or 3 mins later that has happened in the past.   the chat isnt 100% safe like it should be even though there is a mod is still isnt all that safe.

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Chat Ideas

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The chats safe if you doesnt break the rules eg if somoene asks the personal information, dont give it  smile   KW is way more safe then 99.9% of other places.

If someones bothering you then block them and if you notices someone saying something they shouldnt then please comment Jordan on her profile and she will check it

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Chat Ideas

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think there are enough report buttons already, you can access a person's profile from chat and report them there. The filter must have some sort of system to it, because I have seen people get a warning, be frozen and get kicked, sometimes one after another. If the moderators do not catch it, then the filter will, and if the filter doesn't, one of our users may catch it and tel a moderator. If there was a moderator in chat, chat wouldn't be able to be open all the time which would be a shame really.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Chat Ideas

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
but the profile report option only gives you options for what is on the profile not whats on the chat.

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Chat Ideas

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"gen.e1234" wrote:

but the profile report option only gives you options for what is on the profile not whats on the chat.

The ones listed are mainly all for KW in general, but if you click on 'other', you can type in what you're reporting them for.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Chat Ideas

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"gen.e1234" wrote:

The ones listed are mainly all for KW in general, but if you click on 'other', you can type in what you're reporting them for.

[nods] exactly xD 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

latest videos