Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230
What is the point in having a "Remember me" option if I constantly have to log in every time I come back to the site?

And don't give me anything about cookies.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51823
I don't know if this is right, but didn't they add it so it would remember your username? I don't think they allow it to remember your password for safety reasons. Some laptops, like mine remembers the username anyway. 


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230
It was my understanding that default cookie settings automatically remembered your username, thus making your hypothesis void.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15051
Big words. o.o

Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Cookies.  

LOL I actually don't know, it's working fine for me o.o

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15111
It would be nice to have a remember me feature so you can go to the site and already be logged in. And a note saying: Don't click this if this is a shared computer. or something like that.



Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51823

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

It was my understanding that default cookie settings automatically remembered your username, thus making your hypothesis void.


That's not my point though, my point is that some computers or devices don't automatically remember your username, and now with this feature, it will. I suppose this feature is just going to be handy for people who don't have computers/devices that remember their username for them. 


Posted By:
James
James
Member since:
April, 2004
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 1718

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

What is the point in having a "Remember me" option if I constantly have to log in every time I come back to the site?


And don't give me anything about cookies.


All of your login info is stored by your browser. This feature just keeps you logged in. If you specifically log out then that is out of our control. 

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15051

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

It was my understanding that default cookie settings automatically remembered your username, thus making your hypothesis void.


That's not my point though, my point is that some computers or devices don't automatically remember your username, and now with this feature, it will. I suppose this feature is just going to be handy for people who don't have computers/devices that remember their username for them. 


Ya this ^ 
My phone now remembers me, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Big Grin 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥


Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1076

cookie the movie

:^)


Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7209
One word: roboform.

I can only visit here on weekends due to University, but I try. smile

I Support Equal Rights


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

thought for the day

Its a never ending game!

Just saying hi

Singing Christian

The Twilight Series (LOVE)

The Twilight Series (LOVE)-moved

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words That Start With F.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos