Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Advice

Posted By:
twixybars
twixybars
Star
Ok ive been really helpful to some of my friends with advice and i realize im pretty good at it and with tips and stuff so i was hoping u could make something on here that can help me do that but online on kidzworld like maybe a page where i can give my own tips and ive had this account for a while but ive never gone on it so im still new so sorry if this kinda sounds dumb haha thanks kiudzworld

~Brookelyn Dobie

Advice

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
There's always advice needed at the Dear Dish It part of the forums and you could start up a thread there, or you could probably start one up in the Girls Only section and post tips and give out advice.  

Ginger|Melissa

Advice

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
How about advice 8n style and makeup tips ?Cool

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

Advice

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

There's always advice needed at the Dear Dish It part of the forums and you could start up a thread there, or you could probably start one up in the Girls Only section and post tips and give out advice.  

^ This. Start your own help thread or reply in the others, people will really appreciate your help! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Pokemon thread!!

latest videos