Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Filter Suggestion-Third Option

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You know that thingy that comes up when a word gets blocked?  You know, that one with the "submit" button and the "edit" button?  I think that there should be a third option:  "Send for mod approval".  Yes, it would take longer to post, but for those who can wait, and don't want anything in hashtags, I think it would be quite useful.  What do you guys think?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I actually like this idea, though it would be quite a lot more work for the mods.

I think that because sometimes things are blocked out in the wrong context it would be nice to have a second opinion, but still have the filter too. 

^.^

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

I actually like this idea, though it would be quite a lot more work for the mods.

I think that because sometimes things are blocked out in the wrong context it would be nice to have a second opinion, but still have the filter too. 

^.^

Yeah, it would be more work.  But then before the new filter, they were able to do it.  And I'm definitely not saying to get rid of the filter.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I like this idea a lot. It would stop people getting unnecessary penalties, but as Kat said, it would be a lot of work for mods. 

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think this is the awesome suggestion NimNims Big Grin 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice idea! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

^.^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKE YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

latest videos