Lock
All my rewards went down to nothing.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It happens sometimes when I send/accept a friend request, it occasionally becomes their rewards on my page. I think that's whats happened to you and it goes back to normal after a while.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

It happens sometimes when I send/accept a friend request, it occasionally becomes their rewards on my page. I think that's whats happened to you and it goes back to normal after a while.
Its also happened to me(:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

It's a glitch, click on them & they're not actually your rewards. smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

That is very weird, have you seen this scenario more than once? We are looking for the issue still. 

Posting in the forums!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"James" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

That is very weird, have you seen this scenario more than once? We are looking for the issue still. 

Yeah, I've gotten it quite a few times.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity