Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
cupcake_queen01
cupcake_queen01
Star
Hi! 
I made this group that i'm really into and I post all the time and update it almost every week! But, no one's joining!  Worried How can I get more people to join? I really appreciate all the help I can get.  Frustrated

cupcake_queen01

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
Aw, I understand. ):

I made a group too and no one was joining, so I deleted it. The problem is that there's really no way to "advertise" your group... The only way to see your group is on your profile and under the lists of groups when you search for one. It's hard to get people to join.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You can invite people to join, there is an invite feature on groups! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
cupcake_queen01
cupcake_queen01
Star
Thanks so much!

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I understand.  Frown  Remember, you're NOT the only one with this problem.  As Gracie said, you can invite people to your group.  Another thing that you can do, is make "the official forum thread" to it.  The boards often get more attention than groups.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
cupcake_queen01
cupcake_queen01
Star

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

I understand.  Frown  Remember, you're NOT the only one with this problem.  As Gracie said, you can invite people to your group.  Another thing that you can do, is make "the official forum thread" to it.  The boards often get more attention than groups.

how do you make a forum thread?

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"cupcake_queen01" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

This thread that we are both posting on right now is a forum thread that you've made.  Do it the same way, except in the appropriate section in the boards.  (For instance if your group is about wild animals, it would go in the "Wild Animals" section.)  In case you forgot how, go to the appropriate section and press the button "Post here".  It has a pic of Gary on it and arrows.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"cupcake_queen01" wrote:

Hi! 

I made this group that i'm really into and I post all the time and update it almost every week! But, no one's joining!  Worried How can I get more people to join? I really appreciate all the help I can get.  Frustrated

cupcake_queen01

Have you tried:
1. Asking people to join

2. Pressing the little invite thingy and putting the username of peopel who you want to send invites to.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
cupcake_queen01
cupcake_queen01
Star

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"cupcake_queen01" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

This thread that we are both posting on right now is a forum thread that you've made.  Do it the same way, except in the appropriate section in the boards.  (For instance if your group is about wild animals, it would go in the "Wild Animals" section.)  In case you forgot how, go to the appropriate section and press the button "Post here".  It has a pic of Gary on it and arrows.

oh, simple enough thanks!

Groups? Help!!!!!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"cupcake_queen01" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"cupcake_queen01" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

oh, simple enough thanks!

This^^ and good luck smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

Review Tomodachi Life

Describe the person above you in two words!

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

latest videos