Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Suggestion? c:

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a weird suggestion, but anywho. You know when you're on the forums? And it automatically says you're active at the bottom? Well I was wondering if we could have a switch for that, so that if we don't want to be shown, we can turn it off? But automatically be shown anyway, just be able to turn off. 

I thought of this because I know a lot of people get a lot of friend requests by it showing they're online in the forums. 

Fankyeww c:

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Suggestion? c:

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Good idea! Smile Nose

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Suggestion? c:

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar
Agree! Big Grin

Suggestion? c:

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[presses the invisibles likes button] Big Grin 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Are you good at dancing?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos