Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Hai! Big Grin So, I was thinking that when people answer a question you asked you could have a button under their username that says, 'Vote As Best Answer'. I know it sounds really dumb but I think it would be a better way to stop people from arguing on your forum topic. You could lock it after the answer has been posted. Anyone agree? ~Your day just got ten times awesomer. BOOM~

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Hai Candace! Big Grin  I'm not so sure.  I think that if there was an option like that, it would have to be for everyone to vote on... not just the OP.  And it would be a thingy by each post that said something like "3 people voted best answer".  You know?  And I think that might cause arguments, as some people might get mad that they weren't voted as a best answer.  Maybe to stop people from getting mad at someone directly it could be an anonymous vote?  Just my opinion.  Let's see what others say!  BTW, I WUV your ending. xD lolz

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
I really like that idea! I think that would be great. Big Grin

#atyourservice
roll the bones

play online games

latest forum posts

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Leavers Party - Post here

Finish The Story!

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

who likes or dislikes ariana grande

latest videos