Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I upload my pictures and I wait hours for them to approve, but they suddenly disappear. I don't recieve a message or a warning; the pictures didn't have any​ inappropriate contents {I actually read the rules}. It's becoming a tick for me, so I hope I'll get some answers.

Lena Jane

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well, it could be a bug.  It also could get dejected by mods, even if it isn't inappropriate as they have to approve and disapprove so many photos so quickly.  Comment Jordan.  She has magical powers (xD), AKA she can find out stuff, and look through things, and just be able to help you in general.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Try commenting one of the admins, and where do they disappear from? Your photo albums? o:

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity